Photo

Barcelo Maya BEACH brides? menu

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 wpg2010

wpg2010
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:08 AM

Hi Ladies (or gents as I would hate to be sexist). There seems to be tonnes of information on the Palace in this forum..but very little on the Beach/Caribe or Colonial/Tropical. Would love to touch base with other brides. We are getting married at the Beach January 21, 2010..the time is coming fast and I feel I have lots left to do. My wedding co-ordinator is Gabrielle and the emails are sllllooooow in coming..
    I was wondering if anyone has go the menu for the Mint Breeze? package yet...we have been waiting for eternity it seems. Thanks
    75 booked!!! WHOOOP WHOOOPP!!!

#2 barcelo1162010

barcelo1162010
    • 154 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:50 PM

I am getting married at the Barcelo Tropical/Colonial January 16th, 2010. Also doing the mint breeze package. I just got the menu (for the banquet room reception) from Claudia. I'll try to forward it to you.

#3 breens

breens
      • 107 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:08 PM

We are getting married there on February 19, 2010-the tropical beach. I have the 2010 prices, but hopefully you have that already :) I will be curious to hear about your experience and weather, as I am nervous that it will all turn out as planned...Let me know!

#4 Mags

Mags
        • 46 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:43 AM

Hi!!
          I would really like to hear about your wedding...and see some pictures if you would like to share :)

I'm stuck between the Barcelo maya beach and the Iberostar laguna azul in varadero...I have to pick one soon!!

Can't wait to hear about how went your wedding day at the Barcelo Beach!!

Mags :)

#5 JessiH2009

JessiH2009
          • 9 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:12 PM

I have my heart set on the Barcelo brand, I'm just not sure which one to go with. Does anyone know if you are staying at one, do you have access to the others, like the restaurants and activities? And also I hear that you can't have external photographers there, but if you pay for them to stay a night, therefore making them a guest at the hotel, would that work?

#6 Maegan606

Maegan606
            • 115 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:52 PM

Hi guys!! I'm getting married July 1 2010 on the beach at the Colonial!
              ~Maegan

#7 MrsC-to-Be

MrsC-to-Be
              • 78 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:35 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JessiH2009
                I have my heart set on the Barcelo brand, I'm just not sure which one to go with. Does anyone know if you are staying at one, do you have access to the others, like the restaurants and activities? And also I hear that you can't have external photographers there, but if you pay for them to stay a night, therefore making them a guest at the hotel, would that work?

Hello! I have heard that those who are staying at the Barcelo Palace have access to the whole resort- while those who stay in any of the others (maya beach, caribe, etc) can only go to that one. I am working on booking a trip to the Palace for my wedding Jan 2011 :)

#8 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
                • 272 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:21 PM

Hi,

I have shot a lot of weddings there (And once more next week). What best to give you an idea than have a look at a photo-gallery: Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#9 exadiussgirl

exadiussgirl
                  • 14 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:48 AM

if you are staying at the colonial can you get married at the beach location with the rocks

#10 jjflipt

jjflipt
                    • 91 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:19 PM

I'm staying at the Palace, but I'm getting married way down by the caribe. The beach is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty there. The prettiest part!
                      50 Adults, 17 kids + the bride and groom!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users