Sandals for the Guys

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 finleys7

• 703 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:35 PM

I'm sorry you didn't like the Reef sandals. Those are the ones we are going with. The brown/gum fanning sandals from Reef

Reef Fannings, Nick Fanning, Fanning Sandals

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
    Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#12 JessicaANDJermaine

• 216 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:48 PM

I got the hougland sandal from ALDO. I got it for all the guys in the dark brown except ALDO sent me the wrong colour in one pair which was the size 12 . So i will be getting that pair dyed to match the others....

#13 Jocy

• 209 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:58 PM

I was also going to recommend American Eagle - they seem to do the brown flip flops well!

#14 sweetiecat

• 186 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:56 PM

If you're looking to buy your groomsman a nice gift of appreciation, you could get them Birkenstocks.

#15 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 November 2009 - 12:27 AM

we got our mandals from nordstroms but try zappos.com, shoes.com

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 roxyqt

• 165 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 02:55 AM

Hey There!
            Me and my FI love our Cobian Flip Flops! They are so comfy and the price is better than reefs!! I am wearing the Eden from the womens collection in white for our beach reception. They are seriously my favorite of all time that I went back to the store and bought a pair of black and brown ones, just a bit of a heel without looking like a chunky wedge. (even better is that I didnt feel like I had to "break them in" to make them feel comfy!! The FI loves the floaters and the Suaves. Most of the flops are around $20-25 a pair , so half the price of most reefs! Check out this website!!
            Cobian Sandal Gallery
            Hope this helps!

#17 DDBentley15

• 57 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:59 PM

Great ideas, thanks!

#18 Preciousmi811

• 342 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by DDBentley15
                Great ideas, thanks!
                Great website thanks for posting it!
                One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users