Photo

Maracas!!!

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#51 Mwise17

Mwise17
  • 528 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 06:44 PM

Received mine....they are a little beat up (paint chipping, quite a few broken)....they are going to reimburse the 4 broken beyond repair...I hot glued 5-6 to fix them, they don't look great, but look authentic!  :)

The pink and orange had 2 different paintings on them (would have preferred all the same). 

I am sure the guests will love them all the same.

:)

#52 KatieJ

KatieJ
    • 168 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:32 PM

Thanks ladies for the websites:) I was wanting to order custom ones, but after looking on here i think i may just do this, and customize them myself... I LOVE BDW!!!!

#53 ps31

ps31
      • 54 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:14 PM

I had the same problem.  Several were broken and the paint job isn't perfect.  I got the 8" ones, and they were a lot bigger than I imagined.

But really for the price, I'm glad I ordered these.  It will take up quite a bit of space in my luggage, but it's better than worrying about getting some when I get down there.  Plus like someone else said, I didn't think it was worth to spend the money on personalized ones.

mwise, did you just contact the company and tell them some were broken and they reimbursed you no problem?

Originally Posted by Mwise17 

Received mine....they are a little beat up (paint chipping, quite a few broken)....they are going to reimburse the 4 broken beyond repair...I hot glued 5-6 to fix them, they don't look great, but look authentic!  :)

The pink and orange had 2 different paintings on them (would have preferred all the same). 

I am sure the guests will love them all the same.

#54 Cynlee143

Cynlee143
        • 174 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:15 PM

Thanks for sharing!! Hope they deliver to Canada!!

#55 Mwise17

Mwise17
          • 528 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:56 PM

Yes, just told them I wasn't too happy that some were broken beyond repair and they asked if I wanted to be reimbursed for them or re-send new ones....

Originally Posted by ps31 

I had the same problem.  Several were broken and the paint job isn't perfect.  I got the 8" ones, and they were a lot bigger than I imagined.

But really for the price, I'm glad I ordered these.  It will take up quite a bit of space in my luggage, but it's better than worrying about getting some when I get down there.  Plus like someone else said, I didn't think it was worth to spend the money on personalized ones.

mwise, did you just contact the company and tell them some were broken and they reimbursed you no problem? 

They do!  :)

I am in Toronto

Originally Posted by Cynlee143 

Thanks for sharing!! Hope they deliver to Canada!!

#56 ps31

ps31
            • 54 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:08 AM

great, thanks!

Originally Posted by Mwise17 

Yes, just told them I wasn't too happy that some were broken beyond repair and they asked if I wanted to be reimbursed for them or re-send new ones....

They do!  :)

I am in Toronto

#57 Reinita

Reinita
              • 153 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:58 PM

Thanks for sharing such a great deal! I have seen such cute maracas used on here. Definitely going to check them out!

#58 stella331

stella331
                • 247 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:39 PM

Love these...just thinking if I should order the medium. Did anyone order the medium size? pics?
                  46 booked and counting!

#59 Realcdngirl

Realcdngirl
                  • 177 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

Wouldn't it be better to get maracas in Mexico?

#60 Vanessa56

Vanessa56
                    • 72 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:54 PM

I think getting them in Mexico would be good. You have to be careful though because things like maracas are geared towards tourists - so they end up increasing the prices significantly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users