Photo

Looking for a TA.... any recommendations?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 riverwaters

riverwaters
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:02 PM

As you can see... I'm a newbie and I can't figure out whether or not this post belongs here. But we're looking at getting married in PV or some where in Mexico and I'm looking for a good TA/WC to help with things. Thanks!

(If this isn't where I should be posting... can you point me in the right direction?)
    ~ Jess

#2 super19

super19
    • 1,123 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:43 PM

I recommend that you use a Best Destination Wedding TA. Scroll to the top of the page and click on the TA link. I did and I'm working with TA Jennifer from the forum. She's great!

Best wishes!

#3 lip0213

lip0213
      • 32 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:52 AM

Teresa Stauring at Vacations4Less.com was very helpful with our travel plans for our recent Nuevo Vallarta wedding.

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:00 AM

I have to agree, we have the best TA's here on the forum, I'd start there. :-)

#5 A2Bride

A2Bride
          • 676 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:04 AM

I would also say the BDW TA's. I am working with Maureen, and she is awesome!! They know more about the weddig facilities and being able to help you get ahold of the WC at the resort. I tried a TA from out area and about pulled my hair out. It has been soooooo easy with Maureen! good luck!

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:07 AM

i definitely suggest sticking with a TA that knows destination weddings - they're a different beast than just a regular ol' vacation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users