Photo

Renting Boat/Catamaran cruise in Mexico?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
  • 310 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:27 PM

Hello. I was just wondering if in anyone has rented a boat/catamaran- booze, dinner, daytime cruise while their stay in Mexico. My fiance and I thought it would be nice to rent a "party" cruise just for us and our guests before or after our wedding. Any suggestions?!
    Thanks so much!!

JodiMichelle!
    24 Rooms Booked!

#2 FutureMrsRell

FutureMrsRell
    • 82 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:48 PM

I'm interested in this too! We are staying at the Aventura Spa Palace. I can't seem to find any info on if it's offered there or not?

#3 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
      • 310 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:24 AM

My fiance and I stayed there once.. Beautiful place. I know we did a booze cruise which was one of the excursions...but I want to rent our own with just our guests. I hope we find some answers from others!
        24 Rooms Booked!

#4 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
        • 278 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:53 AM

I have rented a catamaran for a private charter 2 days before the wedding. We have 22 people in total. I booked through Catamaya. They have a few different options with different pricing. They were great to deal with. I'll let you know in a few weeks how the cruise goes :)

:::::::::: CATAMAYA ::::::::::

#5 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
          • 929 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:28 PM

Try Cancun Catamarans:

Cancun Catamarans, Cancun Catamaran Tours, Cancun Sailing, Sailboats in Cancun, Yachts and Deep Sea Fishing Charters.

Last year when we were in Cancun we did a booze cruise/snorkel trip & it was a blast. We also had a boat trip planned with them for our guests before we had to cancel our Mexico wedding (damn swine flu :) & Robert (if I remember correctly), is so easy to work with & willing to work with you on price. He was giving us a great deal & believe me - you will have fun!!!! Good luck!!

**He also has the live chat function on his website, so it is soooo easy to comminicate with him, no waiting for email replys & no pricey phone bills**

#6 sasse75

sasse75
            • 168 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 08:56 PM

I have been looking into this as well. All I could come up with was catamarans....which from what I can tell doesn't really work for a reception - with food, drinking & dancing. However its a great idea if you want to take your guests out on an excursion!

#7 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
              • 310 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 10:48 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by EDRBride2009
                I have rented a catamaran for a private charter 2 days before the wedding. We have 22 people in total. I booked through Catamaya. They have a few different options with different pricing. They were great to deal with. I'll let you know in a few weeks how the cruise goes :)

:::::::::: CATAMAYA ::::::::::
                How awesome! Please let me know! Your DAY is approaching fast! Hope it all works out for you!
                24 Rooms Booked!

#8 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
                • 310 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 10:51 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Married_In_Maui
                  Try Cancun Catamarans:

Cancun Catamarans, Cancun Catamaran Tours, Cancun Sailing, Sailboats in Cancun, Yachts and Deep Sea Fishing Charters.

Last year when we were in Cancun we did a booze cruise/snorkel trip & it was a blast. We also had a boat trip planned with them for our guests before we had to cancel our Mexico wedding (damn swine flu :) & Robert (if I remember correctly), is so easy to work with & willing to work with you on price. He was giving us a great deal & believe me - you will have fun!!!! Good luck!!

**He also has the live chat function on his website, so it is soooo easy to comminicate with him, no waiting for email replys & no pricey phone bills**
                  Thanks for the information. I am so sorry that the stupid Swine Flu made you cancel your wedding. Did you reschedule?
                  24 Rooms Booked!

#9 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
                  • 929 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:48 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jodimichelle
                    Thanks for the information. I am so sorry that the stupid Swine Flu made you cancel your wedding. Did you reschedule?
                    We cancelled our Mexico wedding with 3 weeks to go & were able to switch everything & everyone over to Maui for the same exact date. So, all-in-all everything worked out & we were exteremly happy with our Hawaiian wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users