Casa Carol Ann Brides?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 marteeca

• 16 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:49 PM

I am relatively new to this forum. I will be getting married in PV on May 14th, 2010! We are staying at Casa Carol Ann and plan to have our reception there as well.

Is anyone else getting married there, or have any photos/information to share about the Villa? I think there used to be some other posts while back, but they seem to have disappeared.

#2 amandalsu

• 122 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:39 PM

Sorry, that is one of the few I didn't tour! But I found a wedding there on the Dazzling Details Blog: The Dazzling Details: Search results for Carol Ann

You might try doing a search for just villas in PV. There were a few people that toured this villa and had photos.

#3 marteeca

• 16 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:16 AM

It's so strange...I KNOW I've seen the posts with links to photos, but they seem to have been deleted, or else my searching is just not working :)

I've seen the lovely pics on the DD site, and it's beautiful! I would love to speak to someone who's been there to see how the staff is, layout, access to beach, etc.

#4 villawedding10

• 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 01:10 AM

Hello! I too am getting married in PV at Casa Carol Ann. My wedding is June 5th 2010!!! I would love to talk to you and share doing this destination thing together. I am excited but sometimes it is difficult finding everything for it all while here in the US. I am in Denver Colorado and My name is Alison. love to hear back from you! have you found a photographer yet?

#5 jaredrey

• 144 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 01:31 AM

Happy planning ladies. If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users