Photo

Show us your DIY travel mugs.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Patti

Patti
  • 555 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:19 PM

I'm still struggling on this one. If you have any pictures with instructions, please post.

#2 punkie569

punkie569
    • 255 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:51 PM

Good idea. I'd love to see what other brides have done.
      Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#3 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
      • 1,619 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:05 PM

I made my own template for the stickers for the mugs. I am still trying to find someone to print them with waterproof stickers. If your in the states you'll have much luck and office max (something of the name)
        I can only upload the picture, so you'll have to copy it. past it in a word doc, then you can open it up in photoshop and redo it the way you like it.
        I have many other pictures if you don't like this one, just let me know.
        I size is 3 inch by 3 inch.. you can play around with the size as well.
        Click the image to open in full size.
        http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
        Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
        Happily ever after...

#4 Patti

Patti
        • 555 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 12:18 AM

Thank you. I have my own template, I'm just struggling with the see through label. If you find someone to print yours, please let me know.

#5 Taryn20

Taryn20
          • 33 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 08:47 PM

I have not made any mugs but I did read that another DWB made some. She used the clear weatherproof mailing labels to print their logo on. Then she applied some sort of clear sealant over the label so the ink would not run when it got wet. I know this is pretty vague but you may be able to search for her post or give it a shot.

Hope this helps!
            39 Booked plus Bride & Groom!!!!

#6 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
            • 546 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:15 AM

Mine are on the way in the mail. I will post a pic when they get here, but they're stadium cups, not mugs!

#7 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
              • 1,619 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:43 PM

so I couldn't find a single place in montreal that has water proof labels. So I went to staples and got them to print my label on sticky paper. And now I am in the process of putting them on the mug with book protector. It works, the water doesn't get into the labels and the protector is not peeling off.
                I doubt it'll last a life time but will definitely do the job for the week while the guest are in Punta Cana
                I had gotten quotes from other people in canada and for 25 waterproof labels it would have cost me $120-130!!!!
                http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
                Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
                Happily ever after...

#8 katelynn

katelynn
                • 414 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 05:40 PM

I would check staples...someone on here said there was waterproof labels that they used for their mugs. I guess its worth a try to check!
                  Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users