Unique Reception Ideas~

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 iceapple

• 45 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:09 PM

I have a very small wedding (10 people in total) 4 parents and 4 friends, typical reception style will not fit in my case. The parents don't drink much and don't dance at all!!!!

Really need some fun and unique idea for the dinner time! Please help, don't want the reception to be so quite and awkward~~

#2 jdrewett

• 171 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:28 PM

What about a dinner cruise or something like that? Where are you having your wedding? You could do heavy apps with a champagne/cider toast, then a fun activity in the area (like a sea turtle release or night snorkeling).

#3 purpleshells

• 338 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 01:54 AM

were going to be 25 and i am worried about that too!

#4 mmshaughness

• 155 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 03:30 PM

I definitely like the idea of the dinner cruise! That is the perfect idea for a smaller group. You could also potentially arrange for your dinner to be on the beach or by the pool and have a maraichi band or something like that - make the dinner a special, intimate time spent with the small group.

#5 Positanobride10

• 205 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 04:52 PM

We're only having 12 guests...we're just doing a long dinner. In Italy the dinners can last all night so we're just doing what the locals do. Good food and conversation is our style. Its simple but I think it will be more fun. Don't stress too much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users