Photo

Brunch Sheraton

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Pinkie80

Pinkie80
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:16 PM

Have any of you had brunch the day after the wedding at the Sheraton? If so, where did you have it there and what did you serve? Thanks!

#2 adevilbi

adevilbi
    • 29 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 06:30 PM

I did not end up setting up a brunch for my guests, but we all ended up meeting at the "Tomatoes" restaurant onsite. The restaurant has a wonderful brunch (every day of the week) for around $25 a person. The food really is excellent. They have smoothies made to order, as well as a fresh omelet station. They have things like chialquiles, potatos, sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, etc. They also have a fresh fruit, yogurt and cereal bar. They also have waffles and pancakes and mimosas and bloody mary's.
      I would try and go with this option than catering...even though every piece of catered food at the Sheraton was excellent (we had our rehearsal dinner onsite as well as the reception).
      Ashley D.

#3 Pinkie80

Pinkie80
      • 19 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:13 PM

Thanks, Ashley! That is a really good tip. I think we'll end up doing that, as well. Is Tomatoes on the beach? I can't remember checking it out on our site visit.

#4 adevilbi

adevilbi
        • 29 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:03 PM

Tomatoes is not directly on the beach. It does have a huge patio though (with umbrellas) that overlooks the resort/pools and the beach. It is beautiful...but honestly, there is not a view that isn't beautiful.

Good luck!
          ashley
          Ashley D.

#5 kiwibride

kiwibride
          • 275 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:20 PM

Wow that sounds great! I am going to Cabo early next month to have a look at the Sheraton I was also planning on doing a brunch there for my guests but tomato's sounds great!

Victoria

#6 Pinkie80

Pinkie80
            • 19 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 06:10 PM

Perfect! I think sitting on the patio with umbrellas might even better than the beach, because it gets pretty hot in the morning in Cabo. Were the drinks included in the $25 price? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users