Photo

Flower help!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 harv0136

harv0136
  • 137 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:08 AM

I sent a bouquet to my WC that had roses, orchids and peonies. I found out that they charge $25 extra a piece for orchids and peonies. Does anyone know if any good substitues for either of these that might be available in Mexico for cheaper? I'm not too great w/my flowers. I'm looking for a mostly white bouquet. Thanks for the help!

#2 MObride09

MObride09
    • 186 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:20 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by harv0136
      I sent a bouquet to my WC that had roses, orchids and peonies. I found out that they charge $25 extra a piece for orchids and peonies. Does anyone know if any good substitues for either of these that might be available in Mexico for cheaper? I'm not too great w/my flowers. I'm looking for a mostly white bouquet. Thanks for the help!
      YIKES! 25$ extra a flower.... I'm also getting married at Barcelo and I sent my WC a picture of the bouquet I wanted which also consisted of orchids, roses, cala lillies and dahlias and she said it would be extra but she has not responded to the How Much extra? I sent back...At that rate, it will really add up

#3 harv0136

harv0136
      • 137 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 09:00 PM

Who's your WC? Mine is Gabriela and she told me $25 extra for orchids, cala lilies and peonies. I'm like...what does that leave just roses?! Let me know what you hear for prices. If anyone else has any good alternatives I would love to know. Thanks!

#4 MObride09

MObride09
        • 186 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:03 PM

MY WC if Victoria. She hasn't given me a reply on the cost. Funny though that in one of the pics I received regarding flowers that are offered, one of the bouquets was mostly green cymbidium orchids and white lillies or roses, I don't remember which, but that wasn't extra cost....

#5 Christabella

Christabella
          • 29 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:30 AM

OMG $25 per piece. I was planning on using orchids in everything including centerpieces!
            Does anyone know if there is an outside vendor that may be cheeper? Would we be allowed to use an outside source or would there be a big charge for that too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users