Photo

Taifloral.com in negril...anyone used them for flowers b4

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 torywedd

torywedd
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:25 PM

hi, i checked out taifloral.com and their floral arrangements look really beautiful.....as much as i want to save money and use "real touch" flowers, i have always lovvved real flowers, and have always envisioned them in my wedding....i wanted to know if anyone has used them before, and what were your thoughts about them as far as cost, customer serv., floral arrangement, delivery?

i know they have a consultant pg, that asks of budget, which i am going to complete, once i narrow down floral choices.....just wanted to know if anyone knew of their costs....

perhaps even other floral vendors in negril, jamaica that are xceptional.....
    help :/

#2 torywedd

torywedd
    • 169 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:42 PM

thanx so much for such a quick reply....i would love to see some pics from your wedding, i know they were beautyful....what did you get w/ taifloral, and what was the cost

#3 jh17

jh17
      • 78 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:42 AM

The Grand Palladium uses Taifloral and I can honestly say my flowers were amazing-possibly the nicest I have ever seen. I have #92 deluxe and my bridemaid had #92 standard. They were so pretty I took them to my next resort for my honeymoon (and kept them in the room for decoratation). The WC dealt with them so I can't speak for the customer service but the flowers were definitely perfect. A bouquet was already covered with my wedding package but I paid to upgrade which I think cost $85 for the deluxe and the standard for my bridesmaid was $140 (if I remember correctly).
        If you would like pictures pm me your email address. Hope that helps!
        Jane

#4 Marne

Marne
        • 120 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:57 PM

I am planning on using Tai - I want my flowers to be much more understated than the flowers on their site so I am just bringing pictures of what I want on my planning visit and I'm sure they can pull it off. They came highly recommended by my WC.

#5 kris

kris
          • 506 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:07 PM

Hey I havent used them yet but I have put my deposit down for my flowers from there for my Feb.3/09 wedding at ROR. I think I still have the brochure/price list if you want me to email them to you..I bought 4 bridesmaid bouquets and my bouquet for 450.00...I didn't think that was too bad.

#6 torywedd

torywedd
            • 169 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:20 AM

thanx so much for the info guys, it has been very helpful...
              @ maureen, and marne, i would love to see pictures of your bouquets...

#7 Marne

Marne
              • 120 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:47 AM

I'm heading down to Jamaica in a month - and meeting with them - so I will post pictures of my planned bouquet then (and real bouquet after my wedding)

#8 asheeki

asheeki
                • 63 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 11:27 PM

Thanks for the info on Taiflora, they came highly recommended along with Grandegarden i will be viewing both their work when i get to Jamaica next month

#9 edSweety

edSweety
                  • 39 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:39 AM

I got married at Iberostar rose hall Dec 19 and used both Thai Flora and Flower Studio- i think thats the name. Thai tends to be pricey but you get what you pay for...no doubt about that one. Flower Studio was reasonable for me and also nice work. You cant go wrong as far as I am concerned.
                    My wedding Review of Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
                    http://bestdestinati....wedding-53621/

#10 Jenna in Jamaica

Jenna in Jamaica
                    • 166 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:59 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by asheeki
                      Thanks for the info on Taiflora, they came highly recommended along with Grandegarden i will be viewing both their work when i get to Jamaica next month
                      do you have any info on Grandegarden...that is one florist I couldn't find info on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users