Sign in to follow this  
torywedd

Taifloral.com in negril...anyone used them for flowers b4

hi, i checked out taifloral.com and their floral arrangements look really beautiful.....as much as i want to save money and use "real touch" flowers, i have always lovvved real flowers, and have always envisioned them in my wedding....i wanted to know if anyone has used them before, and what were your thoughts about them as far as cost, customer serv., floral arrangement, deliveryhuh.gif?

i know they have a consultant pg, that asks of budget, which i am going to complete, once i narrow down floral choices.....just wanted to know if anyone knew of their costs....

perhaps even other floral vendors in negril, jamaica that are xceptional.....

help :/

thanx so much for such a quick reply....i would love to see some pics from your wedding, i know they were beautyful....what did you get w/ taifloral, and what was the cost

The Grand Palladium uses Taifloral and I can honestly say my flowers were amazing-possibly the nicest I have ever seen. I have #92 deluxe and my bridemaid had #92 standard. They were so pretty I took them to my next resort for my honeymoon (and kept them in the room for decoratation). The WC dealt with them so I can't speak for the customer service but the flowers were definitely perfect. A bouquet was already covered with my wedding package but I paid to upgrade which I think cost $85 for the deluxe and the standard for my bridesmaid was $140 (if I remember correctly).

If you would like pictures pm me your email address. Hope that helps!

Jane

I am planning on using Tai - I want my flowers to be much more understated than the flowers on their site so I am just bringing pictures of what I want on my planning visit and I'm sure they can pull it off. They came highly recommended by my WC.

Hey I havent used them yet but I have put my deposit down for my flowers from there for my Feb.3/09 wedding at ROR. I think I still have the brochure/price list if you want me to email them to you..I bought 4 bridesmaid bouquets and my bouquet for 450.00...I didn't think that was too bad.

I'm heading down to Jamaica in a month - and meeting with them - so I will post pictures of my planned bouquet then (and real bouquet after my wedding)

I got married at Iberostar rose hall Dec 19 and used both Thai Flora and Flower Studio- i think thats the name. Thai tends to be pricey but you get what you pay for...no doubt about that one. Flower Studio was reasonable for me and also nice work. You cant go wrong as far as I am concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asheeki View Post
Thanks for the info on Taiflora, they came highly recommended along with Grandegarden i will be viewing both their work when i get to Jamaica next month
do you have any info on Grandegarden...that is one florist I couldn't find info on.