Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#931 lsmith211

lsmith211
  • 168 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:38 AM

yeah, the waiters at the sit down meal serve drinks, but it's usually beer and wine only.  And the reception at the gazebo is only for 2 hours, so that's the time frame that you would have to pay for for bartenders, but I remember reading somewhere that they only had to pay the $15 per person and not per hour?  I'm hoping that's the case, cause with 54 people it'll add up fast to have to pay per hour!  And it's for everyone 12 and up.... 

#932 lsmith211

lsmith211
    • 168 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:39 AM

akua I'd love to hear your thoughts on the beach party when you get back - we're getting married on a tuesday too, and our reception only goes til 10:45 or so, so we plan to head there afterwards!

#933 akua420

akua420
      • 301 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:04 PM

I'll be sure to take lots of pics and let you all know!  I got the idea from another bride that did that, and she said it was fantastic.

Originally Posted by lsmith211 

akua I'd love to hear your thoughts on the beach party when you get back - we're getting married on a tuesday too, and our reception only goes til 10:45 or so, so we plan to head there afterwards!

Everyone at work threw me a Bridal Shower today, it was so cute.  Presents, cake, flowers and wine. Now I'm half-cut trying to get everything ready, and my boss just told me I only had to work a half day tomorrow so I can get ready for my Friday departure.  I didn't think it was possible to be more excited then I've been all week, but trust me, it IS!!!!

Gran Bahia Principe - Runaway Bay - February 22, 2011

#934 MIssdonne

MIssdonne
        • 31 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:17 PM

Hi

I ask you my agent a month ago for the price of the hotel only: it was about $700 to $800 US for 7 days from the 11 t 18 of june 2011

Originally Posted by lmarie 

I am from Newfoundland, most of our guests are travelling from here, do you mind if I ask what kind of price your guests got booking the flight and hotel separetley? Some of my guest may have to do that, since our deposits were due a few months ago and some people still have not booked with our agent yet.

#935 lsmith211

lsmith211
          • 168 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:22 PM

Have an amazing time time akua!!!!!!!!!!!

#936 lmarie

lmarie
            • 211 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:38 PM

How nice for them to throw you a bridal shower!! Hope you have a fantastic time at your wedding!!

Originally Posted by akua420 

I'll be sure to take lots of pics and let you all know!  I got the idea from another bride that did that, and she said it was fantastic.

Everyone at work threw me a Bridal Shower today, it was so cute.  Presents, cake, flowers and wine. Now I'm half-cut trying to get everything ready, and my boss just told me I only had to work a half day tomorrow so I can get ready for my Friday departure.  I didn't think it was possible to be more excited then I've been all week, but trust me, it IS!!!!

#937 lmarie

lmarie
              • 211 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:39 PM

Thanks! Thats not too bad

Originally Posted by MIssdonne 

Hi

I ask you my agent a month ago for the price of the hotel only: it was about $700 to $800 US for 7 days from the 11 t 18 of june 2011

#938 katelynn

katelynn
                • 414 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 05:02 PM

Have fun akua...cant wait to hear from you when you get back!!

I am also very interested to hear about the beach party as I never knew this existed...does anyone know more details like when it starts etc>?

Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#939 mekanabr

mekanabr
                  • 537 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:26 PM

Have a great time Akua!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!  Can't wait to hear all about your big day!!

#940 Espejo2be

Espejo2be
                    • 170 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:49 PM

We got a price of 89$ per night for the hotel only and they got return flights with redtag for $600.

I am from Newfoundland, most of our guests are travelling from here, do you mind if I ask what kind of price your guests got booking the flight and hotel separetley? Some of my guest may have to do that, since our deposits were due a few months ago and some people still have not booked with our agent yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users