Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#5321 AlLo

AlLo
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:57 AM

Hello, I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone has any feedback on choosing an earlier wedding time? The date that is available for us already has a wedding scheduled for later in the day leaving us with the 1pm time slot. What would guests do in the time period between the ceremony and dinner? Thanks! Lauren

#5322 AlLo

AlLo
    • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:00 AM

Hello, I am new to this forum and have many questions! First question: does anyone have any feedback regarding choosing an early time for the ceremony? The date we are looking at already has a wedding scheduled for later in the afternoon and therefore the only time available is 1pm. What would guests do in the time period between the ceremony and dinner? Thanks Lauren

#5323 AlLo

AlLo
      • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

Hi all! I'm new to the forum getting married in November 2014 :) Lauren

#5324 AlLo

AlLo
        • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

First question! Does anyone have any feedback for the earlier ceremonies? The date we want has another wedding later in the afternoon so 1pm is the only time available. What would the guests do until dinner at 6:30?? Thanks! Lauren

#5325 CdnBrideJoanne

CdnBrideJoanne
          • 145 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:10 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MrsViolo 

Hi there,

Has any previous brides had Out of Town bags are got the resort to put gifts in guests rooms?

We have beach bags and bubbas for everyone that we're hoping someone at the resort can put in everyone's rooms.

Do they do this?

Thanks

I know they will deliver the OOT bags for you but I don't remember what they charge.  Email Alicia, the front desk manager at  frontdeskbpjam@bahiaprincipe.com

#5326 CdnBrideJoanne

CdnBrideJoanne
            • 145 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by AlLo 

First question!
              Does anyone have any feedback for the earlier ceremonies? The date we want has another wedding later in the afternoon so 1pm is the only time available. What would the guests do until dinner at 6:30??
              Thanks!
              Lauren

Hi Lauren,

I am in the same boat as you, our wedding is at 12 pm.  Originally we were going to do a catamaran cruise with our guests with the Scubaquatic vendor on the resort between the ceremony and dinner but he can only take 35 guests and we have 41.  We're just going to do the ceremony and pictures and then people can do whatever they want and  then meet back at the lobby bar at 5 for cocktails and then dinner at 6:30.  I may even go swimming for the afternoon lol.  I originally joked that I was going to buy a white bathing suit and wear a veil at the pool bar but now I think I may just do it!

Joanne

#5327 MrsViolo

MrsViolo
              • 117 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by CdnBrideJoanne 

Quote:
                Originally Posted by AlLo 

First question!
                Does anyone have any feedback for the earlier ceremonies? The date we want has another wedding later in the afternoon so 1pm is the only time available. What would the guests do until dinner at 6:30??
                Thanks!
                Lauren

Hi Lauren,

I am in the same boat as you, our wedding is at 12 pm.  Originally we were going to do a catamaran cruise with our guests with the Scubaquatic vendor on the resort between the ceremony and dinner but he can only take 35 guests and we have 41.  We're just going to do the ceremony and pictures and then people can do whatever they want and  then meet back at the lobby bar at 5 for cocktails and then dinner at 6:30.  I may even go swimming for the afternoon lol.  I originally joked that I was going to buy a white bathing suit and wear a veil at the pool bar but now I think I may just do it!

Joanne

@ Joanne. This picture is for you! lol

#5328 CdnBrideJoanne

CdnBrideJoanne
                • 145 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MrsViolo 

@ Joanne. This picture is for you! lol

This is hilarious!  I think I will bring this pic to the swimwear shop and ask them if they have any suits like this!!  Ha ha.

#5329 AlLo

AlLo
                  • 8 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

Omg, that is perfect!!

#5330 Erykahleigh

Erykahleigh
                    • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

Hi I am a new bride to this website. Getting married October 24th 2014, I am finding my communication with the resort is frustrating I have been sent attachments to fill out one credit card and one all about the wedding day. Problem is it keeps referring to a website (which I don't have) and no further instructions or what my options are? Wondering if anyone on here could be any help. Erika

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users