Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#5201 CdnBrideJoanne

CdnBrideJoanne
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dutchess 

Lol omg I got the free package but have to pay approx 250 for extra guests cause only 20 are included in free package and i now have 35. then 250 for minister. i booked the gazebo with dj for 500.
    I also have the 500....i may do 800 package with photographer booked with resort.
    They said they didn't need a deposit just pay when I get there.

Sounds like we're doing the similar dutchess.  I have the free package (38 guests, gazebo, steel drums but only the $350 package with the photographer) and I haven't had to pay a deposit with 75 days to go.

Although, my dinner reservation seems to be screwed up and Camecia said she would call me today to clear it up and... no phone call.  :(

#5202 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
    • 197 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dutchess 

Maybe if your trip is booked already you don't need deposit??? I'm not sure

Maybe you don't need to give a deposit because you are going with the free package??  

#5203 kay2015

kay2015
    • 222 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 8, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica
    • LocationHalifax, Nova Scotia

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:31 AM

I would love to know when you ladies find out

#5204 EmbellishMe

EmbellishMe
    • Site Supporter
    • 23 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

Oh my goodness we are leaving in a week for our wedding!! SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!! I haven't had the time to participate in a lot of the posts here but I know I couldn't have done this without a lot of you and your tips, advice and inspiration. We have rented out the Picses restaurant for our reception, I promise to take lots of pics and share when we get back :). Happy planning ladies!!

#5205 kay2015

kay2015
      • 222 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 8, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica
      • LocationHalifax, Nova Scotia

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

Oh my goodness we are leaving in a week for our wedding!! SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!! I haven't had the time to participate in a lot of the posts here but I know I couldn't have done this without a lot of you and your tips, advice and inspiration. We have rented out the Picses restaurant for our reception, I promise to take lots of pics and share when we get back :). Happy planning ladies!!

Looking forward to all the pics and info once you get back... Relax enjoy and be married lol !!! Congrats

#5206 tram13

tram13
      • 80 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:28 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by EmbellishMe 

Very excited for you!!! Can't wait to see what everything looks like. I've rented the Piscis as well, so I am always eager to see more pictures.  I hope you have a wonderful time down there!

#5207 CdnBrideJoanne

CdnBrideJoanne
        • 145 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:14 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by EmbellishMe 

Good luck and have a great time!  Can't wait to read your review!

#5208 lauraashley86

lauraashley86
          • 12 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
          • Wedding Location:GBP Runaway Bay
          • LocationKingston

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

Are there any other January 2014 brides out there getting married at the bahia? We get married the 23rd!

#5209 lauraashley86

lauraashley86
          • 12 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
          • Wedding Location:GBP Runaway Bay
          • LocationKingston

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

Are there any other January 2014 brides getting married at the Bahia? We get married the 23rd!

#5210 MrsViolo

MrsViolo
          • 117 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lauraashley86 

Are there any other January 2014 brides getting married at the Bahia? We get married the 23rd!

We're January 15th. Staying at the resort until the 18th.

Do you know your colors yet? I'm bringing down coral hanging laterns and chair sashes that I'd rather not bring home with me :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users