Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#4661 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
  • 197 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by MelB2012 

Hello - I can email it to you. PM me your email if you'd like.

-Melissa

OHHHH Thanks So much!!  I dont know how to PM you, but my email is angus.kayla@gmail.com

#4662 diana2409

diana2409
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

Hi! Just got an email from the Chandlyn at the hotel saying that I have to pay a day pass for Rashel for my hair and make up???? Anyone had that answer as well???

#4663 STemple

STemple
    • 171 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:07 PM

I emailed you the catalogue i received.

thank you so much I got it!!!

#4664 MrsViolo

MrsViolo
      • 117 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by HopeToBe 

For the girls who have used (or will be using) Rashel Edwards from Chasity Artistry, can you pls advise how much she is charging you, if you don't mind sharing? I am being quoted $270 for air brush make up, lashes, and hair plus her travel. Each bridesmaid is an addition $70... Seems like quite a lot to me! ... Or is it best to just stick with the resort's make up artists/ hair salon? Any feedback on the quality of the job the resort does? ... Rashel's work just seems to be really good from what ive seen/read. Torn!

I was quoted the same. She's actually cheaper than the resort minus the travel costs. I'm having enough people getting hair and make-up done that it actually worked out that she was cheaper. 

I'll be booking the resort to do my hair and make-up for my trash the dress shoot the following day since it will just be me, the resort will be cheaper that day. 

#4665 MrsViolo

MrsViolo
        • 117 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by diana2409 

Hi! Just got an email from the Chandlyn at the hotel saying that I have to pay a day pass for Rashel for my hair and make up?

Anyone had that answer as well???

When i asked Chandlyn she said she didn't know since she didn't know what the vendor fees etc. would be like for 2014 yet. 

I booked her thinking worse case scenario I'd have to pay the day pass. 

Rashel has said they don't charge the brides anything but she obviously has no control over that... 

#4666 dutchess

dutchess
          • 120 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:03 AM

Stephanie I booked my flight with Durham travel!

#4667 HopeToBe

HopeToBe
            • 41 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:10 PM

I [quote name="diana2409" url="/t/51518/any-gran-bahia-principe-runaway-bay-brides-out-there/4560#post_1902286"]Hi! Just got an email from the Chandlyn at the hotel saying that I have to pay a day pass for Rashel for my hair and make up???? Anyone had that answer as well???[/quote I read on here once that the resort said that if she comes in for a couple hours and leves then they'll waive the vendor fees. They'll obvs charge if she's there the whole day.

#4668 STemple

STemple
              • 171 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

Stephanie I booked my flight with Durham travel!

That's wonderful, there are some excellent agents in there! I work from home for them :) but am getting one of my girlfriends in the office to handle mine (less stress on me)

#4669 dutchess

dutchess
                • 120 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

I am working with chantelle. She is friends with one of our groomsmen. So he recommend her.

That's wonderful, there are some excellent agents in there! I work from home for them :) but am getting one of my girlfriends in the office to handle mine (less stress on me)

#4670 STemple

STemple
                  • 171 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:15 AM

I am working with chantelle. She is friends with one of our groomsmen. So he recommend her.

She's great, she's doing mine aswell lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users