Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#4581 FutureKeese22

FutureKeese22
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

Does anyone know the address to send the notarized copies of passports and birth certificates? Thank you!

#4582 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:01 AM

We just scanned and emailed them and I know others have faxed them.

Originally Posted by FutureKeese22 

Does anyone know the address to send the notarized copies of passports and birth certificates? Thank you!

#4583 DawnMarie14

DawnMarie14
    • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

Yes

Nevermind. I figured out how to read the thread LOL dawn in the 8th and Walsh I saw ur rate was 1600. Mine is 1500 including taxes but not including early booking rate (won't find out till summer about that discount) and 1 time after that when rates drop we can lock in at better price but only once! Also ever 16th person is free! Since my wedding is at 2 and I'm cake and 1st dance in gazebo, I figure after pictures we still got 2 hours till diner so an hour for everyone to freshen up and I thought we would all meet in lobby bar for cocktails from 5-6 then diner, lanterns then party party party!!!

Yes I'm on the 8th. And I have no idea how to work this thread. Be cool to see other brides while down there though)

#4584 DawnMarie14

DawnMarie14
      • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:27 PM

For sure [quote name="soontobeawalsh" url="/t/51518/any-gran-bahia-principe-runaway-bay-brides-out-there/4440#post_1893708"] Hopefully I will see you there!!  April 9 2014 is my date [/quote For sure I will see u there)

#4585 DawnMarie14

DawnMarie14
        • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

Absolutely I will see u there! So exciting :)

#4586 dutchess

dutchess
          • 120 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

Me three!

#4587 dutchess

dutchess
            • 120 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

Me three!

#4588 Enna

Enna
              • 9 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by HopeToBe 

Hi There

I'm getting married next May. What was the weather like and how windy is it during the day (ceremony) and eve (during dinner)? Is it chilly with the wind? Should I wear my hair up? Should guests bring a light sweater?

Any insight into that would be great!

Hi HopeToBe,

The weather was beautiful in May. I think we only had a few sprinkles of rain one day. It seemed to cloud over in the distance but never affected the weather at the resort.

The weather on our wedding day was gorgeous. It was a bit windy but nothing out of the ordinary for being close to the water (Nothing close to hurricane winds or anything). I certainly don't remember it being an issue but when I look back at pictures I see my guests' hair was blowing around. There seemed to be a bit of a breeze the whole time we were there. No, it is definitely not chilly with the wind. If anything it will feel good with the hot sun. Your guests shouldn't have to worry about bringing a light sweater at all. 

I would recommend wearing your hair up. I didn't want to constantly be pushing it out of my face. It would also be a bit cooler since the sun tends to be so hot!

Hope this helps 

#4589 Tracy2014

Tracy2014
                • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:20 AM

We will be having a few kids at our wedding and are considering this resort.Would you recommend this for kids ages 1-13?

#4590 HopeToBe

HopeToBe
                  • 41 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

Rashel Edwards quoted me 70 for hair and 70 for make up and 100 for travel.  I'm not getting married until Jan 2014 and she cautioned me to book quickly since she's already booking into 2014. If you're getting married in March you may want to check with her ASAP to see if she's available on your date. 

Hi Do you have the email address for Rashel Edwards pls? Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users