Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#4541 tram13

tram13
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by FutureKeese22 

I bought the cylinder sky lanterns in white. I am not sure how big they are as I have not opened up one yet. We are bringing a separate suitcase with all of our stuff and decorations. They are really flat and all separately wrapped. I ordered 35 and they don't take much space up in the suitcase. Hope this helps! :-)

Just wondering where you bought the sky lanterns?

#4542 SarahJ

SarahJ
    • 92 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:46 AM

The mixed grill includes a peice of steak, chicken and pork along with roasted potatoes and vegetables. We tipped the wedding planners the next day after the wedding when we picked up all our things (chair sashes ect).  We didn't give them monetary tips but rather gave them some nice lotions and bath stuff.  They seemed to be really excited about it.

Thanks Jaykay. Is it just 2 wedding planners? I'll have a look at the airport for some bath sets if that's what they like. :D

#4543 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

There was only 2 wedding planners when we had our wedding, but I beleive there may be more now.  I would only take tips/gifts for the planners that helped you with your wedding planning.

Originally Posted by SarahJ 

Thanks Jaykay. Is it just 2 wedding planners? I'll have a look at the airport for some bath sets if that's what they like.

#4544 FutureKeese22

FutureKeese22
      • 86 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:38 AM

Just wondering where you bought the sky lanterns?

Justartifacts.com

#4545 FutureKeese22

FutureKeese22
        • 86 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

Does anyone know the address to send the notarized copies of passports and birth certificates? Thank you!

#4546 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:01 AM

We just scanned and emailed them and I know others have faxed them.

Originally Posted by FutureKeese22 

Does anyone know the address to send the notarized copies of passports and birth certificates? Thank you!

#4547 DawnMarie14

DawnMarie14
          • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

Yes

Nevermind. I figured out how to read the thread LOL dawn in the 8th and Walsh I saw ur rate was 1600. Mine is 1500 including taxes but not including early booking rate (won't find out till summer about that discount) and 1 time after that when rates drop we can lock in at better price but only once! Also ever 16th person is free! Since my wedding is at 2 and I'm cake and 1st dance in gazebo, I figure after pictures we still got 2 hours till diner so an hour for everyone to freshen up and I thought we would all meet in lobby bar for cocktails from 5-6 then diner, lanterns then party party party!!!

Yes I'm on the 8th. And I have no idea how to work this thread. Be cool to see other brides while down there though)

#4548 DawnMarie14

DawnMarie14
            • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:27 PM

For sure [quote name="soontobeawalsh" url="/t/51518/any-gran-bahia-principe-runaway-bay-brides-out-there/4440#post_1893708"] Hopefully I will see you there!!  April 9 2014 is my date [/quote For sure I will see u there)

#4549 DawnMarie14

DawnMarie14
              • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

Absolutely I will see u there! So exciting :)

#4550 dutchess

dutchess
                • 120 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

Me three!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users