Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#4501 DawnMarie14

DawnMarie14
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:36 PM

I'm [quote name="soontobeawalsh" url="/t/51518/any-gran-bahia-principe-runaway-bay-brides-out-there/4410#post_1892485"] YAY!! That is awsome!   I am also getting married on April 9 2014  at 4 pm. Small world.  We filled out the forms, but have not been asked for any credit card info, or asked for a deposit of any kind.  Hopefully this is OK, I would hate to lose my date and time, since I hear that dates are filling up fast and we already have our travel plans arranged. We are still not sure what to do about a photographer yet.  The $800 vendor fee if killing me, but I really want to have good pictures to remember my day.   I guess that is part of the 'charm' of having a destination wedding.  Just have to learn to go with the flow. [/quote

#4502 DawnMarie14

DawnMarie14
    • 13 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

I'm getting married April 8 2014. Countdowns on

#4503 Lola1974

Lola1974
      • 9 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by soontobeawalsh 

We are paying $1600 (including taxes) for the Golden section flying out of Toronto in early April

Thank you....We haven't booked yet so I'm really hoping we can get a date booked for the end of mar begining of April.

Did you have any troubles getting the date and time you wanted.....Thank you

#4504 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
        • 197 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by Lola1974 

Thank you....We haven't booked yet so I'm really hoping we can get a date booked for the end of mar begining of April.

Did you have any troubles getting the date and time you wanted.....Thank you

We booked in early March, and we had lots of dates and time to choose from, but I see that there are other early April Brides on here now, so I would suggest booking as soon as possible if you have a specific date and time that you want.  This is a popular resort and it books up fast for weddings.

#4505 dutchess

dutchess
        • 120 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:53 AM

I will see you there! Getting married on april 9th!

Hi Ladies, I am also getting married at the GBPB resort April 10, 2014.  I am so excited to have things booked.  Just trying to figure out what I want to do for my private reception.  I am not paying for an open bar to expensive seeing how its an all inclusive resort!  Cant wait to hear how everyones plans are going.

#4506 DawnMarie14

DawnMarie14
          • 13 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:57 AM

YAY!! That is awsome!   I am also getting married on April 9 2014  at 4 pm. Small world.  We filled out the forms, but have not been asked for any credit card info, or asked for a deposit of any kind.  Hopefully this is OK, I would hate to lose my date and time, since I hear that dates are filling up fast and we already have our travel plans arranged. We are still not sure what to do about a photographer yet.  The $800 vendor fee if killing me, but I really want to have good pictures to remember my day.   I guess that is part of the 'charm' of having a destination wedding.  Just have to learn to go with the flow. [/quote I'm getting married April 8 2014!

#4507 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
            • 197 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by DawnMarie14 

I'm getting married April 8 2014. Countdowns on

Hopefully I will see you there!!  April 9 2014 is my date

#4508 DawnMarie14

DawnMarie14
            • 13 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:58 AM

[quote name="DawnMarie14" url="/t/51518/any-gran-bahia-principe-runaway-bay-brides-out-there/4440#post_1893707"]YAY!! That is awsome!   I am also getting married on April 9 2014  at 4 pm. Small world.  We filled out the forms, but have not been asked for any credit card info, or asked for a deposit of any kind.  Hopefully this is OK, I would hate to lose my date and time, since I hear that dates are filling up fast and we already have our travel plans arranged. We are still not sure what to do about a photographer yet.  The $800 vendor fee if killing me, but I really want to have good pictures to remember my day.   I guess that is part of the 'charm' of having a destination wedding.  Just have to learn to go with the flow. [/quote

#4509 dutchess

dutchess
              • 120 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:12 AM

Im April 9th at 2pm and grill for diner.

#4510 dutchess

dutchess
                • 120 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:38 AM

Im arriving from Toronto on April 6. Then married on 9 at 2.....grill for diner. I booked everything last week. Don't know what I'm doing for photography yet. And undetermined for who to use for flowers. I don't know what to do after diner. I DO know I am bringing my own sky lanterns and chair saches and decorations for tables at diner. I'm doing my cake and first dance in gazebo right after ceremony!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users