Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#441 schayer

schayer
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:37 AM

Hey Ladies,

a friend of mine is going to GBPJ on November 26th (not for a wedding just a vacation). I'd asked her to take lots of pictures and to tell me about her stay there. I'll share those pics and her impressions on this thread as Lsmith211 said to me; we never get tired of seeing pictures and talking about that place!

She'll be back beginning of December!

More to come...

#442 katelynn

katelynn
    • 414 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:04 AM

I booked my BM's hair along with mine yesterday, they got back to me super fast too! I am in the same boat as everyone else. I know you pick your flowers, cake etc when you meet with her the first day or two when you get there...it seems like everything happens then so I am not worrying about it. The only thing I would like to know beofre is the menu so I can make them with vistaprint before we go down...but Ill worry about that in like March...haha

Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#443 keriltz

keriltz
      • 37 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:13 PM

Hi Ladies!

I am new at this but getting married at the end of May 2011, and wondering how you guys are getting the free wedding package??  I have over 40 people booked plus us and i wasn't told anything about a free package.  Anyone?  Thanks!!

#444 keriltz

keriltz
        • 37 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:17 PM

Hi Ladies!

I am new at this but getting married in May 2011.  Just reading through all the posts, how are people getting free wedding packages?  We have 40+ people booked and haven't been told anything about a free wedding package.  Anyone?  Thanks!!

#445 ChrisBC25

ChrisBC25
          • 33 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:23 PM

Kool :) I kno I can pick stuff when I get there but I like to know ahead of time. I like to be in the know I guess..

#446 schayer

schayer
            • 42 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:29 AM

Congrats Keriltz!

I'm going with the free package as well. Have you booked your wedding with Beverly. When i did you sent me a document listing all wedding packages and a form to submit after I booked my rooms and made my choice. One thing about the free package is after 16 people, its $25 for any extra additional people. But still will be cheaper than any other packages.

Originally Posted by keriltz 

Hi Ladies!

I am new at this but getting married in May 2011.  Just reading through all the posts, how are people getting free wedding packages?  We have 40+ people booked and haven't been told anything about a free wedding package.  Anyone?  Thanks!!

#447 keriltz

keriltz
              • 37 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:28 AM

No they never said anything about the free package to me, that's why i am curious about it.  I am going with the lowest one which doesn't really come with anything and still have to pay the $25 per person after 16 but i have to pay a base price of $700, i don't think i am getting a good deal here! Haha  I have already booked with Beverly months ago and just yesterday emailed about the free package and see what they say.  My FI and i are legally getting married in Canada then doing the ceremony down there so we won't have to may any fees for the legal stuff.

#448 TMwedding2011

TMwedding2011
                • 47 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:18 AM

i am from atlantic canada and we booked with air transat in October and we were not offered any free wedding. I would also like to know how people got this. I am thinking that it was offered last year and this summer and they must have discontinued this ?!

#449 tris

tris
                  • 609 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:02 AM

Hey, just a question to throw out there. Anyone actually getting emails from Beverly lately?

The last email I got from her was over a month ago and I've sent her two since then...

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#450 keriltz

keriltz
                    • 37 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:14 AM

I emailed her last week and she sent it to her assistant and she replied to me.  This time i emailed her assistant directly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users