Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#431 tris

tris
  • 609 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:18 AM

The reason you ladies can't open it is you're still "NOOB" to the site. You have to be a least a Junior Member to open documents (have made 150 posts or more).

I wonder if she'd be nice enough to email it to you if you PM'd her your email address :)

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#432 lsmith211

lsmith211
    • 168 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:54 AM

Definitely - I've already sent it a bunch!  Chelito if you PM me with your email address I can send it to you too...

#433 TMwedding2011

TMwedding2011
      • 47 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:40 PM

HAVE ANY OF YOU BOOKED YOUR HAIR IN ADVANCE ? PLEASE HELP IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT

#434 sskelly

sskelly
        • 13 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 05:44 PM

Would you mind sending my a copy of the menu as well!! sskelly15@hotmail.com. I was wondering why I couldn't open it myself?!? Thanks for the info ladies!!

#435 daphne

daphne
          • 18 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:24 AM

TMwedding2011 - you can email the spa and they'll tell you what time to be there and what time your bridesmaids and rest of bridal party need to be there before the ceremony.  they were very helpful!  spabpjam@bahia-principe.com

#436 lsmith211

lsmith211
            • 168 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:00 PM

HI TMwedding,

I booked my appointment already for my April wedding - you can go onto their website and send an email to book - there is a link on the mail GBP website - if you PM me with your email address and I can forward you the info they sent me - it gives all their services and prices, but if you're just looking for hair and make-up here is what they sent me:

I inform you that for your bridal style, there's a charge of 93.50 US$ and you have a trial included, which I suggest you to do it at least two days in advance. For the bridal make-up, there's a charge of 77 US$ and you have free trial as well, which you can do the same day of your hair trial.

The price for your bridesmaids are depending of what they are going to do. The prices starts from 38.50US$ for a short hair blow dry up to 66US$ if they want an up-do. The price for the make-up is 60.50 US$.

All the prices are taxes included and everything will be charged to your room, you just pay when you do the Check-Out.

#437 ChrisBC25

ChrisBC25
              • 33 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:57 AM

So my wedding is in June, and after reading your posts I feel like I may be slacking on worrying about things... Can you guys give me any ideas or suggestions for things Im missing ? I booked my date with Beverly, booked our tickets, starting discussing floral with tai flora, booked photographer, found runners I will be ordering closer to the date, found bridesmaid dresses which need to be ordered this month or next month, ordered my dress, shoes, second dress. In my head I've picked to do the reception at the Italian restaurant but have not addressed it to Beverly, should I be worried about anything else? Menu cards? Closer to the date I will be figuring out welcome bags, and that's about with things I had in mind...

#438 schayer

schayer
                • 42 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:53 AM

Hi ChrisBC25,

To me look, you on top of everything... now I feel like I'm slacking lol. What I've accomplished over the past week-end:

We picked our songs for the ceremony!! We are HUGE Beatles fans (both grew up with Beatles fans) so our theme is Beatles. My favorite Beatles song is "Dear Prudence" and I'll be walking down the aisle to an instrumental/karaoke version. I'm so excited!

Personally, after reading close to 500 posts on this thread, I have a general idea of pretty much everything... and I'm not even worried a bit...

#439 akua420

akua420
                  • 301 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:30 PM

I personally didn't think you picked your restaurant until you got there.  i'm using the cake and flowers from the resort too.  So all I have gone is booked the vacation, paid, emailed the wedding planner the package we want and booked the date.  Thats it.  Haven't scheduled hair or any of that.  I was under the assumption you do that when you get down.  

Gran Bahia Principe - Runaway Bay - February 22, 2011

#440 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
                    • 295 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:28 PM

akua420- I am in the same boat! Picking everything when I get there... everything will be irie!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users