Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

LisaK,

The oot bags I got last summer for $1 each at DollarRama...lol.  To be honest, they were perfect, I can inbox you a picture if you want.  I went with the survival kit (alcohol swabs, antibacteria, kleenex, bandaids, Tums, and advil).  Additionally I am doing iron-on transfers to t-shirts and a baseball cap for the men, I created the design using Powerpoint, to match my invitations, and just have to watch for the sale before buying the iron on paper for printing...I'll throw some snacks in closer to the time of travel, and we also plan to get on the island ahead of our guests,so we hope to find some island themed items down there to add in tooidea.gif.  Let me know if you need any more info...ie: contact for local printer/cardstock and so forth as you go about your planning.  Best of luck!!!

Why do you need it sooner?  If it is to change your name I had no problem changing my name with the piece of the signed register they give you before you leave the resort.

Originally Posted by FutureKeese22 View Post

I need mine sooner than 6-8 weeks so Chandlyn told me to pay an extra $80 and I could have it within 10 business days. I hope that truly happens.

cdnbridelinzy- Your pictures are just beautiful!

Again, I will ask if anyone has the contact info for the tour company you used for Dunn Rivers Fall group excursion?!

I am so happy when I read all these great reviews!

I booked my hair and makeup with the hotel, because I like the idea of a free trial before. I booked the free trail for Saturday night, which we hope to have a Welcome Dinner with everyone booked and then a mini Jack and Jill. So I figure I get dolled up for that night as well. 

I assume most of your did use the hair and makeup team from the Bahia Spa and were happy with their services?!

I had my hair and makeup done at the spa and I was super happy with it.  It did take longer then I expected, almost 3 hours and I was almost late to my own wedding! ha! Make sure you allow enough time for get it done.

Originally Posted by DandM2013 View Post

cdnbridelinzy- Your pictures are just beautiful!

Again, I will ask if anyone has the contact info for the tour company you used for Dunn Rivers Fall group excursion?!

I am so happy when I read all these great reviews!

I booked my hair and makeup with the hotel, because I like the idea of a free trial before. I booked the free trail for Saturday night, which we hope to have a Welcome Dinner with everyone booked and then a mini Jack and Jill. So I figure I get dolled up for that night as well. 

I assume most of your did use the hair and makeup team from the Bahia Spa and were happy with their services?!

Originally Posted by belledame View Post

Does anyone know if you have to pay for dinner per person in addition to the $1700 to shut down Pices restaurant?

The $1700 includes dinner.  However, I am sure that if you go over a certain number of people they will start charging for each additional person.  Not sure what that number is though.

Does anyone know if the resort will work with you on the style of the wedding cake? I don't want any of the frosting decorations or whatever you call them on the cake.  We would like just a plain cake with a couple of flowers on top and some ribbon at the base of each tier.

Also, do you know if we can request to skip the dessert that is included with dinner and sub it for an extra tier on the cake?

There's no vendor fee for Rashel? I want to book her by this weekend but I'm waiting for confirmation in writing from the wedding planners that there will be no vendor fee

Oh and by the way brides! I DID NOT pay the $800 vendor fee for my photographer. He came with us from Ontario, and we paid his stay for the week. At the meeting, the co-ordinators asked if I hired my own photog, and I just said that he is our family friend, and he will be taking the pictures. They then asked if he was a professional, and I said, "well...he has the big cameras etc, but he's just starting out..." and they didnt say anything else. If there was to be anything said, my photographer agreed to say he was our family friend/uncle.  When I was booking my wedding, I emailed complaining about this vendor fee, and the response was "friends and family are allowed to take pictures" ....so I printed that off and brought it with me incase I needed to put up a fight!!!! Also, for Rashel Edwards, I didn't have to pay for a day guest pass....before my wedding, I emailed the co-ordinators and told them she will only be there before my wedding, then leaving...(some brides have her stay until after wedding to fix up make-up). So they told me they would waive the guest pass fee.
Does anyone know if you have to pay for dinner per person in addition to the $1700 to shut down Pices restaurant?
The $1700 includes dinner.  However, I am sure that if you go over a certain number of people they will start charging for each additional person.  Not sure what that number is though.
The number is 150 people. Not sure of that's the capacity as well. But I know that 1700 covers 150 people max.