Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#371 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:38 AM

AshleyL- We will ALMOST be there at the same time! We leave on Feb 5th and are getting married on the first.

#372 tris

tris
    • 609 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 03:09 PM

I have a rather weird question, but thought someone here might randomly have had it to and saves me waiting on a response from Beverly...

I do want to do centerpieces at the dinner but nothing too extravagant because of bringing them with, and really, we're not at dinner too long anyway. BUT I really wanted to bring along some tall (plastic, If I can find them!!) vases and do palm leaves with some other decorative touches. Can I go grab them from the trees, or heck the beach? Haha. Kind of ridiculous but I have a great plan in mind and since we're only planning on having 20-25 guests (right now we have 16 + us booked), it would only be like 4 or 5 of them...

Hmm... ?

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#373 chelito

chelito
      • 11 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:49 AM

Hi Ladies,

I am getting married at the GBP too on June 15th.

Do any of you kinow what the choices are for decorations and flowers??

Thanks

#374 katelynn

katelynn
        • 414 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:16 PM

haha! I was actually thinking of the same thing as I dont want to bring a lot down. I found this pic awhile back and fell in love with it. I dont see why you wouldnt walk around a collect stuff, I plan on getting shells...

I have a rather weird question, but thought someone here might randomly have had it to and saves me waiting on a response from Beverly...

I do want to do centerpieces at the dinner but nothing too extravagant because of bringing them with, and really, we're not at dinner too long anyway. BUT I really wanted to bring along some tall (plastic, If I can find them!!) vases and do palm leaves with some other decorative touches. Can I go grab them from the trees, or heck the beach? Haha. Kind of ridiculous but I have a great plan in mind and since we're only planning on having 20-25 guests (right now we have 16 + us booked), it would only be like 4 or 5 of them...

Hmm... ?

Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#375 tris

tris
          • 609 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:57 PM

Haha! That's awesome!

Originally Posted by katelynn 

haha! I was actually thinking of the same thing as I dont want to bring a lot down. I found this pic awhile back and fell in love with it. I dont see why you wouldnt walk around a collect stuff, I plan on getting shells...

centre.jpg

#376 chelito

chelito
            • 11 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:33 AM

Wow! That's really pretty.

#377 Espejo2be

Espejo2be
              • 170 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:54 PM

Hi,
                I have my wedding date set for August 6th, 2011 at the GBP. I was just wondering what you girls are leaning more towards for your receptions, the italian resturant or garden grill? I've only seen one picture of each, does one have more privacy than the other? and I noticed that they have wicker chairs, I was hoping to have chairs that I can put silk chair covers on. Does anybody have any info on these locations?

#378 tris

tris
                • 609 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:00 PM

Hey!

I don't know anything about decorations except "wedding site will be decorated for your wedding colours". But for flowers Katelynn emailed me what she got from the florist that the resort uses. If you PM me your email address I can forward it to you.

Originally Posted by chelito 

Hi Ladies,

I am getting married at the GBP too on June 15th.

Do any of you kinow what the choices are for decorations and flowers??

Thanks

#379 tris

tris
                  • 609 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

I'd love to know too... although I'm dealing with the misforutane of getting married on the same day as someone else because our wedding date got double booked and even though we had it reserved first, the other couple paid first. Yay!!! Either way, we're kind of stuck getting, well, their leftovers, it seems.

Originally Posted by Espejo2be 

Hi,
                    I have my wedding date set for August 6th, 2011 at the GBP. I was just wondering what you girls are leaning more towards for your receptions, the italian resturant or garden grill? I've only seen one picture of each, does one have more privacy than the other? and I noticed that they have wicker chairs, I was hoping to have chairs that I can put silk chair covers on. Does anybody have any info on these locations?

#380 lsmith211

lsmith211
                    • 168 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:25 AM

Hi Tris,

Can you email me the info on the flowers as well?  I'll PM you...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users