Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#321 Notlongnow

Notlongnow
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:16 AM

Photos were lovely, thankyou!

#322 AshleyL

AshleyL
    • 263 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:54 AM

I just noticed the dates on the photos, and they were there on our wedding day in 2006. We are getting married February 7th 2011! That's kinda cool and they said the weather was great except for one cloudy day.
      Getting married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica February 2011!!!

#323 katelynn

katelynn
      • 414 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 03:06 PM

Quick question for those brides who have already gotten married...

When you had your dinner were the tables rectangle and how many guests sat at each? I am trying to fiddle with centrepieces and seating charts and thought it would be helpful to know..

Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#324 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
        • 267 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:47 AM

Don't know if you ladies or any of your FI's or people in your wedding party like to golf; but currently on the GBPJ page on Facebook, they are advertising to ask about their unlimited golfing package...I have our TA trying to get in touch with Beverly about it (she seems to be MIA again) to see if it will still apply next year when many of us will be down there...I will share the updates when I receive them! 

#325 AshleyL

AshleyL
          • 263 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:10 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by missy&eric2011 

Don't know if you ladies or any of your FI's or people in your wedding party like to golf; but currently on the GBPJ page on Facebook, they are advertising to ask about their unlimited golfing package...I have our TA trying to get in touch with Beverly about it (she seems to be MIA again) to see if it will still apply next year when many of us will be down there...I will share the updates when I receive them! 

Good to know! Thanks for the info!
            Getting married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica February 2011!!!

#326 akua420

akua420
            • 301 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:57 AM

I am NOT going to be showing that to anybody, I am not planning on golfing, hahaha, and my F-in-Law is a HUGE golfer so if he knew he'd be golfing the entire time, so nope, not goign tomention UNLIMITED golfing, hahahha

Gran Bahia Principe - Runaway Bay - February 22, 2011

#327 daphne

daphne
              • 18 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:14 AM

ditto!  what they dont know wont hurt them right?? lol

#328 tris

tris
                • 609 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:36 PM

Hi ladies!!! I'm back!

I've spent the past few hours catching up on all the comments, wow, you've been busy!

It's been a really hectic month with job changes, the death of a friend, and struggling with an awful travel agent (who we've since stopped dealing with thank goodness). We also have our wedding social (Manitoba tradition) coming up this weekend so we've been doing a lot of work planning that as well.

We're finally booked! 20 people including us. YAY!!!! We had to change our wedding date from May.2nd/2011 to April.28/2011 because of flights, which was a pain in itself, but it's DONE!

Dress is bought, Bridesmaids dresses are bought (with one extra because my one BM has pretty much backed out... ugh), FI's suit is bought, Save the Dates are sent out, and photographer has been booked. I'm hoping we're somewhere on track.

We were originally going to book the private room for our reception but are reconsidering. The 2500 is a lot of money...

Anyways, that's my little update.

<3 Tris

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#329 katelynn

katelynn
                  • 414 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:50 PM

I hear ya how life can get in the way! I was actually wondering where you had been, lol.

Thats shitty about the travel agent etc but everything will work out in the end...I have had to tell myself that many times already during this planning process! :)

Have fun at your social!

Originally Posted by tris 

Hi ladies!!! I'm back!

I've spent the past few hours catching up on all the comments, wow, you've been busy!

It's been a really hectic month with job changes, the death of a friend, and struggling with an awful travel agent (who we've since stopped dealing with thank goodness). We also have our wedding social (Manitoba tradition) coming up this weekend so we've been doing a lot of work planning that as well.

We're finally booked! 20 people including us. YAY!!!! We had to change our wedding date from May.2nd/2011 to April.28/2011 because of flights, which was a pain in itself, but it's DONE!

Dress is bought, Bridesmaids dresses are bought (with one extra because my one BM has pretty much backed out... ugh), FI's suit is bought, Save the Dates are sent out, and photographer has been booked. I'm hoping we're somewhere on track.

We were originally going to book the private room for our reception but are reconsidering. The 2500 is a lot of money...

Anyways, that's my little update.

<3 Tris

Attached Files

Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#330 toesinsand30

toesinsand30
                    • 82 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:02 PM

Im all booked !! Jamaica here we come ! wedding date is Oct 18, 2011 :) I hope time will just fly by !

October 18, 2011 Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                      I married my bestfriend with 60 of our closest family and friends

and I would do it all over again :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users