Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#3281 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
  • 296 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:56 AM

I haven't received a response from Chandlyn in over 3 weeks now. Original email and follow-up email....anyone else have this problem?

#3282 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:16 AM

There is not much alcohol for sale in the peublo principe (the shopping center).  However, inside the resort there are a few stores, one that sells mostlly only alcohol and cigars/tobacco.  Not sure if they sell much wine though.  I would probably contact the resort to see.

Originally Posted by GBP2012 

Good Morning,

I am wondering if the "shopping mall" at the resort sells alcohol?

We were looking to get some bottles of wine for our wedding party. I am wondering if that is even possible or if I should perhaps talk to Chandlyn to see if we can get some? Or we may have to go into Ochio Rios?

Thanks!

#3283 ashley490

ashley490
    • 136 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:28 AM

I never had that problem but my travel agent always said that if I send an email and a follow up email and haven't heard back then to let her (my travel agent) know and she'd phone the WC for me.  So I'd either let your travel agent know or just call the resort yourself.

Originally Posted by CdnBeatPrincess 

I haven't received a response from Chandlyn in over 3 weeks now. Original email and follow-up email....anyone else have this problem?

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica, Runaway Bay - January 18, 2012

#3284 Kim Deslippe

Kim Deslippe
      • 85 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:50 AM

I have emailed a few times in the last couple weeks and have had a respose from Donnalee within a couple days of each.  I always send it to Chandlyn but cc Donnalee, you could try that and see what happens. (

#3285 JulesLurvey

JulesLurvey
        • 13 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:03 AM

Oh no that would have been great.  I haven't received a response from the Wedding Planner yet, Beverly, and am getting a little anxious.  Who are you in contact with there? x

#3286 JulesLurvey

JulesLurvey
          • 13 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:03 AM

Oh no that would have been great.  I haven't received a response from the Wedding Planner yet, Beverly, and am getting a little anxious.  Who are you in contact with there? x

#3287 JulesLurvey

JulesLurvey
            • 13 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:04 AM

Oh no would have been great to see you there.  I haven't received a response from the Wedding Planner yet, Beverly, and am getting a little anxious.  Who are you in contact with there? x

#3288 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
              • 296 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:05 AM

Thank you! I've emailed her too.

#3289 JulesLurvey

JulesLurvey
                • 13 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:15 AM

Has anyone got married, or knows anyone who got married, at 11am?  I'm worried that everyone will be board throughout the day?  x

#3290 JayKay

JayKay
                  • 3,472 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:17 PM

Just so you know, Beverly is no longer at the resort.  She left early in 2011.  Chandlyn is the main wedding planner and Donnalee is the assistant.

Originally Posted by JulesLurvey 

Oh no would have been great to see you there.  I haven't received a response from the Wedding Planner yet, Beverly, and am getting a little anxious.  Who are you in contact with there? x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users