Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#2011 Dutchie600

Dutchie600
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:38 AM

Aww Thanks!! 

I think Im still Shocked at it all.. LOL.. 

#2012 greatbritain

greatbritain
    • 171 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:01 AM

ugh...SO SWEET!!! and you look gorgeous!! that dress is perfect for you!

Originally Posted by Dutchie600 

OMG!!! Hey Ladies!!

I got a phone call yesterday that brought me to tears.

My father ( who lives in Ontario , Im in Alberta) called my wedding dress boutique and Paid for my whole dress!

He had the Ladies in the Boutique Crying, I was Crying and So was He!! WOW!!

Im attaching a pic of me in the sample dress. Its a few sizes too big ( and Im a curvy chick) The Designer is Mori Lee.. LOVE HER!

2011-05-21 14-1.38.24.jpg

#2013 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:06 PM

beautiful!!  and what a super nice thing for him to do!. that's a great dress for a beach wedding and it looks gorgeous on you!!

OMG!!! Hey Ladies!!

My father ( who lives in Ontario , Im in Alberta) called my wedding dress boutique and Paid for my whole dress!

Im attaching a pic of me in the sample dress. Its a few sizes too big ( and Im a curvy chick) The Designer is Mori Lee.. LOVE HER!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#2014 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:24 PM

Awww!! 

You look amazing in that dress!!!

OMG!!! Hey Ladies!!

#2015 mekanabr

mekanabr
      • 537 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:26 PM

aww what a great story, so sweet!!  Love the dress (I'm a Mori Lee Bride too...love her dresses!!!) you look beautiful!!!

#2016 tamandrob

tamandrob
        • 349 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:26 PM

That is so sweet! The dress looks beautiful on you!

OMG!!! Hey Ladies!!

Attached Files

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#2017 Dutchie600

Dutchie600
          • 53 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:23 AM

THANKS LADIES!!!

I really needed to hear it from someone besides myself that It looks great.

All of my Family is in Ontario and couldn't experience this special time of picking out the dress.. Thanks so much!!

#2018 samanthaj

samanthaj
            • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:02 PM

Hi ladies!  I'm Sam, I joined this website back when I got engaged.  I went to GBP last January (2011) to check out the resort with my FI and my family.  I actually met with Beverly (who is no longer there...bummer) and got to meet Chandlyn.  I saw there are a couple brides getting married around the same time I am (January 12, 2012.)  I just wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone for being so open and honest!  It really helps calm everyones nerves!  Thanks for all the great ideas, hope everyones planning processes are going well!

#2019 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:52 PM

Welcome to this site!  I am getting married the day after you, on January 13, 2012.  We wanted to 12th but they told us they already had three weddings that day!!

Originally Posted by samanthaj 

Hi ladies!  I'm Sam, I joined this website back when I got engaged.  I went to GBP last January (2011) to check out the resort with my FI and my family.  I actually met with Beverly (who is no longer there...bummer) and got to meet Chandlyn.  I saw there are a couple brides getting married around the same time I am (January 12, 2012.)  I just wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone for being so open and honest!  It really helps calm everyones nerves!  Thanks for all the great ideas, hope everyones planning processes are going well!

#2020 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
              • 296 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:39 AM

I'm officially booked for the Gran Bahia Principe, April 14th - 21st.

Getting married off resort but will have reception dinner back at hotel.

So Excited. I can finally start planning!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users