Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#1781 toesinsand30

toesinsand30
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:28 AM

Amazing pics Tris :) All makes it worth while !! the planning and such !!! Oh I cant wait !!!

Originally Posted by tris 

Some of my PRO pics are up :)! The slideshow has more pics in it as well ;). Our photog continues to blow my mind.

http://sugarandsoulp...ng-photography/

October 18, 2011 Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    I married my bestfriend with 60 of our closest family and friends

and I would do it all over again :D

#1782 mekanabr

mekanabr
    • 537 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:33 AM

Tris- seriously, your pictures are amazing.  I hope our photographer will be able to capture that kind of emotion and beauty from our big day!  Can't wait to see the trash the dress! :)

#1783 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:46 AM

omg you actually made me tear up looking at your pics!!  they are AMAZING!! for starters. and you just look so great together!! you'd never know you weren't feeling great.  you definitely hit the jackpot with the photog that you had. I truly hope I'm as lucky with mine!!  the calendar notice I got today says 6 months and 1 week to go!!!  yahoo!!!

Some of my PRO pics are up :)! The slideshow has more pics in it as well ;). Our photog continues to blow my mind.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#1784 sskelly

sskelly
      • 13 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:02 AM

Hey Girls

What wonderful pictures so far...I can't wait to see more! I

I just have a couple questions regarding your dinner. How far in advance did they confirm where you were going to be having your dinner? Also, I am looking into having a lot of candles on the table during the dinner and Chandlyn mentioned you get 2 votive candles on each table. Would any of you know what they look like? I was hoping to bring down more but I figured it would be best to match the ones that are already there.

Also, does anyone have any good options or suggestions of how to display the table setting lists since you have seen the restaurants?

#1785 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
        • Site Supporter
        • 252 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:07 AM

Tris amazing pics!! I have 4 months to go... Soooo excited!
          09-10-11
          Runaway Bay, Jamaica
          I married my best friend!

#1786 katelynn

katelynn
          • 414 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:30 PM

I got my flowers from Jans and just told her what I wanted and they were beautiful! Here is another pic my friend sent me today that I love of us after the ceremony walking back down the isle :)

Okay I am so addicted to this website it's not funny, as soon as i get into work in the morning I have to peek to see if there is any new comments are pics since the last time I looked LOL.

Tris I totally was at work and was tearing up when I saw the pic with your grandpa and I loved the black and white shots. Also my colour is turquoise as well were the pics touched up because the colours look so vibrant. I also wanted to know was that a friend that did your make-up or the spa? If so how much your make up looks flawless. I have researched waterfalls in the Jamaica for some time now and have heard of Mahoe but had no idea it was 5 minutes away for real?

Erin I love the flower in your hair it was so pretty. I love the pic of you two jumping in the pool it looks like a blast and I can't Wait to see more pics. Also how much was it to get your hair done at the salon if you don't mind?

Katelynn you too have the same colour scheme as me LOL must be a Jamaica thing. Also really like the top of your dress the bead work is so classy.I love your bouquet what number was that one was it from tai flora? I was looking at 42 but having the orchids tinted.

Did they charge any of you ladies a delivery fee? I just heard back today and am not sure why because if they have to go there for my free bouquet then what's the difference right

Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#1787 Tekeya Thompson

Tekeya Thompson
            • Site Supporter
            • 196 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:02 PM

Congratulations Tris!!!  Your pictures are amazing! 

Everything was setup so lovely.  I noticed you did a steel band in the evening...was this at your dinner?  Did you have them do your centerpieces or did you take them?

#1788 katelynn

katelynn
              • 414 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:31 PM

Here is the link I got from our photographer tonight, just a sneek peek!

http://www.bondphoto...ca/KateandMike/

Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#1789 mekanabr

mekanabr
                • 537 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

Katelynn, love the pics, you look beautiful!!! And so happy :) congrats again!!!

#1790 meeshie77

meeshie77
                  • 208 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:46 PM

OMG Tris.  Your pics are absolutely amazing!  Did you do your own centerpieces?  I thought they were stunning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users