Jump to content

Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?


  • Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#1671 daphodil

daphodil
  • Newbie
  • 23 posts

    Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:15 PM

    thanks for the info.  wedding date is august 12, 2011. sooooooo not prepared.



    #1672 FleetMac bride

    FleetMac bride
    • Jr. Member
    • 200 posts

      Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:34 AM


      Congratulations Daphodil


       

      Originally Posted by daphodil 

      thanks for the info.  wedding date is august 12, 2011. sooooooo not prepared.



       


      Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica November 22nd-2011.

      #1673 FleetMac bride

      FleetMac bride
      • Jr. Member
      • 200 posts

        Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:34 AM

        Congrats Natalie



         

        Originally Posted by Natalie2012 


        Thank you for the info:)
         



         



         


        Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica November 22nd-2011.

        #1674 BusyBee123

        BusyBee123
        • Jr. Member
        • 335 posts

          Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:31 AM

          Welcome to Natalie and Daphodil! There are a few of us 2012 brides on here! If you're looking for the 2012 packages they're all already on this thread.  Just look back about a month or so.  They're all there. 

           

          Good luck.
           

          Originally Posted by Natalie2012 


          Thank you for the info:)
           



           



           



          #1675 ChrisBC25

          ChrisBC25
          • Newbie
          • 33 posts

            Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:21 PM

            Hi ladies ! I haven't been on here in a while, congrats to all the new brides on here ! 

             

            43 days to my wedding, around 32 officially booked 

            I get more and more anxiety everyday  just praying it all goes well



            #1676 keriltz

            keriltz
            • Newbie
            • 37 posts

              Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:00 PM

              Hi Everyone! 

               

              I haven't been on in a while either and am leaving for Jamaica in 24 days!!!  Our weding is in 4 weeks today!  Can't wait!!!  I see all the stuff everyone is doing and i'm not even close so i'm getting a little nervous!  So far i have done

               

              Got my dress (still in for alterations)

              Got rings

              Paid for my flowers with Jan's Flowers

              Paid for the Photographer - Merrick Cousley

              Paid for the webstreaming

              Got wedding favors

               

              And that's about it, i think i'm just going down and hope everything will go smoothly as most brides say it does but can any of you ladies think of anything i HAVE to have done before i go?

               

              I'm not a good planner, thats why a destination wedding was the best way to go!  Haha  Any help and suggetions is appreciated!!



              #1677 exquisite02

              exquisite02
              • Site Supporter
              • 121 posts

                Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:26 PM

                Welcome to the new brides to be! and Congrats to all new married couples that I have missed to say congrats to. I haven't been getting on here as much as i used to but I am so glad that the info is still coming.

                 

                People are now starting to book for my May 2012 wedding and have until july 2011 to get the group rate. So far I have at least two friends that are coming plus our brothers and parents!

                 

                Keriltz, I know this is  early to ask considering your wedding is a month away but is it possible for you to do a review on here about the jan' flowers, merrick cousley,and the webcasting. I have read the review's on the jan's and mr. cousley on here but I think it would be nice to see your opinion and pictures. The webcasting sounds so very interesting because i don't think a lot of my family will be able to make it. Another  question is how  much does it costs? but if you don't want to say the price then please, please do a review on this service! Thank you for your time in responding!



                #1678 keriltz

                keriltz
                • Newbie
                • 37 posts

                  Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:34 PM

                  Absolutley when i get back i will do a review i know how much other brides have helped me!  The Webcasting was $200, my sister is pregnant and won't be able to be there so i want her to be able to watch as it happens!

                   

                  Originally Posted by exquisite02 

                  Welcome to the new brides to be! and Congrats to all new married couples that I have missed to say congrats to. I haven't been getting on here as much as i used to but I am so glad that the info is still coming.

                   

                  People are now starting to book for my May 2012 wedding and have until july 2011 to get the group rate. So far I have at least two friends that are coming plus our brothers and parents!

                   

                  Keriltz, I know this is  early to ask considering your wedding is a month away but is it possible for you to do a review on here about the jan' flowers, merrick cousley,and the webcasting. I have read the review's on the jan's and mr. cousley on here but I think it would be nice to see your opinion and pictures. The webcasting sounds so very interesting because i don't think a lot of my family will be able to make it. Another  question is how  much does it costs? but if you don't want to say the price then please, please do a review on this service! Thank you for your time in responding!



                   



                  #1679 exquisite02

                  exquisite02
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 121 posts

                    Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:41 PM


                    Thank you so much! I look forward to it!
                     

                    Originally Posted by keriltz 

                    Absolutley when i get back i will do a review i know how much other brides have helped me!  The Webcasting was $200, my sister is pregnant and won't be able to be there so i want her to be able to watch as it happens!

                     



                     



                     



                    #1680 BusyBee123

                    BusyBee123
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 335 posts

                      Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:36 AM

                      Wow, so many new brides on here! The GBP is definitely getting popular! Good news spreads fast!

                       

                      A question for the brides who have brought their own photographers or are bringing their own photographers: We met with out photgs yesterday and they were asking about a hotel safe or somewhere that they can store their equipment! I hadn't even thought of this!  I know there are safes in the hotel rooms, but that may fit one camera and that's it!  Has anyone else ever looked into this?  I know their equipment is SUPER expensive so I can understand their hesitation to just leave it in the room!

                       

                      Any tips would be much appreciated! Have asked Donnalee as well, but you know how long it sometimes takes to hear back!  lol!  Happy planning! :)






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users