I can't answer everything, but I'll share what I know..... I didn't have to fill out all that stuff when I booked, and all those details were confirmed when I met with Chandlyn...
- i had vanilla raspberry cake - it is vanilla cake with raspberries in the filling between layers - it was really good
- not sure about the color - I wasn't given the option, my cake was just white
- didn't get the guestbook, sorry
- i had the free package and brought my own sashes. Chandlyn didn't charge me for the chair covers, and I had 52 guests
- when I booked, you only had to pay a deposit on the package, and not on the number of additional guests/extras that were added. Because I had the free package I didn't have to pay a deposit
- we were told we could pay the whole thing on credit card including the minister fees, but since I brought cash for this just in case, I just paid for the minister with cash
- we ate at the dolce vita - had ceasar salad (delicious!), tomato basil soup (just ok), stuffed chicken (I thought it was good, but lots of guests thought it was great). The portions seemed small, but there were so many courses that everyone ended up full. They didn't give the option for seconds
Originally Posted by FleetMac bride
Hi, Ladies so I started filling out my forms for the wedding requirements and now I have a tons of questions that I am hoping someone who got married there or could possibly answer.
Has anyone tried the vanilla raspberry cake?
When they ask colour of cake decor and then in brackets say white, are you allowed to put your colour down for the decor and if so does it cost anything?
Does any one know how much the guest book is and why does it say bride to carry does anyone know what that means?
I also am filling out the part where they ask for chair covers and sashes I have the free wedding so I guess i get 16 chair covers' and have to pay for the other 8 guests chair covers? I would also have to pay for the 24 sashes which is fine.
So for filling out the credit card information what happens if I say I pay for the extra 8 or so people and some of them don't go do they refund my money on my card because I am paying in advance?
Is it true the minister takes only cash?
If anyone has ate at the dolce vita can you tell me what your selections were and if any of them were tasty? I am trying to pick my menu and am tossed up about beef or chicken? What are the portions like and can big eaters like my FI get seconds LOL ?
I really appreciate anyone that could answer any of these many questions but it's down to the wire and I want to send in my forms so that don't double book me or make any mistakes.
Thanks a bunch