Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#1601 toesinsand30

toesinsand30
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:37 AM

Our wedding is October and our cut off is April 30 for the discounted rates

I guess all depends on your TA :(

Originally Posted by acw271011 

I'm curious why, when your weddings aren't until next January that you have to have bookings by next week?  Gosh - ours is in November and our cutoff for the group rate date is July 6th.

October 18, 2011 Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    I married my bestfriend with 60 of our closest family and friends

and I would do it all over again :D

#1602 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
    • 267 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:55 AM

We'll be heading down on the 2nd and staying until the 13th!!!

Originally Posted by katelynn 

Thanks for all the great advice ladies...we head home on Monday to get ready to pack and chill and we fly out next Saturday....8 days!!!

I also went for my final dress fitting this morning and picked it up so we are all ready to go!!

Is there going to be any of you down there from April 30 - May 7th when I am?

I know Tris and Erin are the week before but anyone else???

#1603 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:24 PM

to the ladies I missed sorry... we're travelling so this is from "on the road". tris, eric katelynn - good luck all of you. have a wonderful time and a happy day. want all the details and pics when you're back!  I ordered our flower girl dress today. omg it is soooo adorable. got our bubbles today too and ordered our glasses and cake set. that takes 6 weeks but got ribbon in a colour I wanted. definitely a productive day. got little tubes of suntan lotion in walmart and chapstick sun protector for the guest bags. I found a mini photo album that has starfish on the cover that will hold about 20 pics. thinking about them too but they're online. store didn't have them.

does anyone know what the sashes are made of at the resort??  are they satin or organza?  we're going to use those I think but I wonderedif anyone asked and got an answer from Chandlynn?

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#1604 ehpage

ehpage
      • 72 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:19 AM

It's Erin!! See you Tuesday!! :)

Originally Posted by tris 

Okay, Tuesday at 4:30! I'll be looking for you. What's your name again? Sorry :(

We leave Saturday morning! LAST DAY OF WORK TODAY!

#1605 TMwedding2011

TMwedding2011
        • 47 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:59 AM

they cut them off, we kep them and went to the desk the next day for new ones, golden club if you upgraded and regualr fronk desk if you did not upgrade

Originally Posted by ehpage 

TMwedding2011,

What did they do about yours and your wedding party's wristbands?? Did they cut them off you for the wedding day? I don't wanna have horrible tan lines from that wrist band and 100% don't want them in the photos!! hahaa I just thought of this now!!

#1606 TMwedding2011

TMwedding2011
          • 47 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:59 AM

they cut them off, we kep them and went to the desk the next day for new ones, golden club if you upgraded and regualr fronk desk if you did not upgrade

Originally Posted by ehpage 

TMwedding2011,

What did they do about yours and your wedding party's wristbands?? Did they cut them off you for the wedding day? I don't wanna have horrible tan lines from that wrist band and 100% don't want them in the photos!! hahaa I just thought of this now!!

#1607 tris

tris
            • 609 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:53 PM

Alright ladies, I'm off! Our flight leaves ridiculously early tomorrow morning so this will be my last post.

Erin! I'll see you there ;)!

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#1608 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:04 PM

I hope you all have a fabulous time!! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!

Originally Posted by tris 

Alright ladies, I'm off! Our flight leaves ridiculously early tomorrow morning so this will be my last post.

Erin! I'll see you there ;)!

#1609 ames9782

ames9782
              • 166 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:41 AM

wow seems like forever since i've actually had any time to go on here, i've missed a ton!  congrats to all the recently married ladies, i'm glad your days went as well as you had hoped.  and tris, erin, and all you other coming up so fast brides hope you have such an awsome time, and i too can't wait to read your reviews and hear all about your special day!!  and see pics of coarse!

#1610 ehpage

ehpage
                • 72 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:51 AM

Hey Everyone, Spa day today getting my nails and toes done. Crazy early 6am flight tomorrow morning and I'm gonna meet Tris at the hotel. Can't wait to meet her and creep on her big day after mine!!

We had people over last night for a big lobster dinner, YUM!! my FMIL was driving me CRAZY already.. my best friend and MOH said "just breathe.. the resort is so big you don't even have to see her if you don't want".. hahaha not that easy!!

Hope you all have a great week, you can count on me to post tons of pics when I return!

Erin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users