I'll try to answer the quesitons I can remember:
- Wrist bands - the wedding party was allowed to cut them off on the day of the wedding, but you have to keep it and bring it back to the front desk to get a new one. They told me they won't replace it if you can't provide the old one..... But my hubbie kept forgetting to bring his up after the wedding and went 3 days without a bracelet and no one stopped him for getting food/drinks at the resort....
- I actually forgot my sand ceremony frame at home, and didn't realize until the day before the wedding - I had all the sand etc, but not the frame, so I just had Chandlyn cross that part out of our ceremony script and scratched the idea. FI and I did it when we got home haha. So, can't really say, but I planned on carrying it on the plane
- Chandlyn will make sure the sashes are on the chairs and the gazebo, and she even had all the sashes taken off and moved to the restaurant for our meal - you don't have to worry about any decorating, they will do it all for you. I think they used about 6 of mine on the gazebo and then used white ones too
- The walk to the gazebo depends on where your building is - we were in building 23 (the newest one - just opened last month) and it was pretty close - the resort is huge, so it may be farther for some, but it still isn't crazy far from anything
- we were only charged $200 + tax for the minister
- we weren't charged for the white chair covers