Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#1421 toesinsand30

toesinsand30
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:54 AM

here are the flowers I was told that are included in the FREE bouquet

Originally Posted by FleetMac bride 

Doesn't any one know what bouquet choices we have from TaiFlora Chandlyn sent me the email but I'm not sure if I can choice any of the bouquets or just certain ones.

Attached Files

October 18, 2011 Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    I married my bestfriend with 60 of our closest family and friends

and I would do it all over again :D

#1422 toesinsand30

toesinsand30
    • 82 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:56 AM

Im also upgrading and getting Hydrangeas :) all white for myself with some white roses and greenery, and white hydrangeas for the BMs.  We arent doing bouts or crosages.  I was quoted $100 for mine and $50 each for the BMs so $250 plus tax I assume

Originally Posted by tris 

I'm actually not getting any of the bouquets from the bouquet. I'm getting a full bouquet of white hydrangeas with stems exposed wrapped in turquoise ribbon. It's really simple, but I love the round look and I wanted to keep it pretty classy. The girls have teal/turquoise dresses with lots of bling around the neckline so I wanted something simple :)

It's $339 + tax for my bouquet, 2 BM boquets, 6 bouts (FI, 2 GM & Dads & my grandpa), 2 wrist corsages (for the moms) & 2 pin on corsages (for the grandmas)

I know tons of you ladies still have some months before your weddings so I promise I'll be back with a full review and be able to answer any questions (and with pictures :)!!). We leave April 23, I'm getting married Apr 28th, and we're staying an extra week for our honeymoon... so come May 7th I'll be back in action here! haha

October 18, 2011 Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      I married my bestfriend with 60 of our closest family and friends

and I would do it all over again :D

#1423 FleetMac bride

FleetMac bride
      • 200 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:09 AM

That is weird because I liked light blue hydrangeas LOL but I still can't see the pictures can you please send it to my email

Im also upgrading and getting Hydrangeas :) all white for myself with some white roses and greenery, and white hydrangeas for the BMs.  We arent doing bouts or crosages.  I was quoted $100 for mine and $50 each for the BMs so $250 plus tax I assume

Originally Posted by toesinsand30 

here are the flowers I was told that are included in the FREE bouquet

Attached Files

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica November 22nd-2011.

#1424 a084596

a084596
        • 58 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:31 AM

So apparently there is a store on the premises you can purchase bottles of liquor - that is what I'm going to do for the gazebo as there are only a few of us.

Also, does anyone know if there is any kind of centrepiece on the tables in the restaurant for the dinner?

Thanks

#1425 a084596

a084596
          • 58 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:00 PM

Does anyone know what would be the coolest (weather wise) time of the day to get married - also thinking of photos - don't want it to be too hot. My fiance has a problem with the heat. I love it........

#1426 a084596

a084596
            • 58 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:08 PM

What is everyone doing as far as centrepieces at dinner?  I don't really want to pack anything but looking for some ideas from other brides.

#1427 mekanabr

mekanabr
              • 537 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:22 PM

I don't want to have to pack a lot either and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on flowers that would go to waste.  So I am going to make these: http://www.chattybri...cfm?postID=1720

I am going to buy photo mats and use them as the frames instead of real frames and then print the pictures out on vellum in black and white.  They should pack really easily since they are flat and be light weight.  I'm going to coordinate the pictures with the table names/numbers... haven't totally decided what they will be yet but I was thinking it might be zip codes.  I have little electric tea lights that I am going to put inside instead of hauling down candles and votives.   I also got a great groupon the other week for personalized fortune cookies, so I am going to order them in bright pink to add some color and put one on each persons plate.  I ordered some loose orchids from the florist so they will prob scatter around the table as well.

#1428 lmarie

lmarie
                • 211 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:50 PM

Great idea mekanabr. I  have been busy with trying to figure out every detail of the wedding, its what I spend every second of my free time on, but centerpieces is one thing that I have even thought about yet!

#1429 lmarie

lmarie
                  • 211 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:50 PM

opps, that I have not even thought about yet!

#1430 a084596

a084596
                    • 58 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:57 AM

does anyone know if this is the usual set up with the yellow flowers?  iF SO, I won't have to change anything and probably don't need centrepieces because yellow is my colour theme.  IT has been so difficult to find anything yellow here.

Originally Posted by FleetMac bride 

Thanks so much Steph the timeline really helps out alot. I think I am going to push my dinner back by a half hour is possible.

Thanks,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users