Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#1001 tris

tris
  • 609 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:36 PM

No problem :)! We're bringing our own photographer so we don't need to pay a vendor fee as she's technically "a guest". If your vendor books a room they're a "guest" as well ;)!

That's my understanding at least.

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#1002 a084596

a084596
    • 58 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:52 AM

You can rent the gazebo without the d.j. and bring your own music. You can buy the bottles and mixers there. To rent the gazebo is $250.00 so you save $250.00.

#1003 a084596

a084596
      • 58 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:55 AM

Did anyone use Marcia Roberts or plan to use her as the photographer? I don't know prices and would like your comments please. This is what she quoted me Here's a basic package wedding photography coverage includes: bride/groom getting dressed, ceremony and Photo session 2 CD's with over 500 hi-res images A complimentary DVD slide show edited with music telling your wedding day story 2 photographers no time charges!!- Vendors fee charges- we pay $1,250USD Dinner coverage $200usd

#1004 lmarie

lmarie
        • 211 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:40 AM

a084596 , That sounds like a pretty good deal! I have never heard of her of or anyone using her before though. Maybe you could ask for a reference of a wedding she has done before? But that is an excellent price

#1005 tris

tris
          • 609 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:20 AM

I haven't seen her work but that's a great deal!

Did anyone use Marcia Roberts or plan to use her as the photographer? I don't know prices and would like your comments please. This is what she quoted me Here's a basic package wedding photography coverage includes: bride/groom getting dressed, ceremony and Photo session 2 CD's with over 500 hi-res images A complimentary DVD slide show edited with music telling your wedding day story 2 photographers no time charges!!- Vendors fee charges- we pay $1,250USD Dinner coverage $200usd

#1006 catererbride

catererbride
            • 65 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:50 AM

Hi ladies, we are using her in September. She is lovely, her prices are great and I think her website is fab www.jamaicanphotography.com. If you search around ths site there are loads of good references about her. She is the only thing I am certain about!!! :) Happy hunting!

#1007 lmarie

lmarie
              • 211 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

I just looked at her site. Looks great. If everyone gets a chance, you should take a look too, because there are pictures on there that she has taken at the hotel, the Gran Bahia Principe!!

Originally Posted by catererbride 

Hi ladies, we are using her in September.

She is lovely, her prices are great and I think her website is fab www.jamaicanphotography.com. If you search around ths site there are loads of good references about her.

She is the only thing I am certain about!!! :)

Happy hunting!

#1008 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
                • Site Supporter
                • 252 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:37 PM

I still haven't gotten any word from Chandlyn. I emailed her last week.. My wedding isn't until September but I would have liked to at least get an email letting me know everything was ok.

09-10-11
                  Runaway Bay, Jamaica
                  I married my best friend!

#1009 tris

tris
                  • 609 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by cupcake1382 

I still haven't gotten any word from Chandlyn. I emailed her last week.. My wedding isn't until September but I would have liked to at least get an email letting me know everything was ok.

I haven't heard back from her yet either and my wedding is in April.... I agree, a simple "all is good" would calm my nerves, haha

#1010 lmarie

lmarie
                    • 211 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:20 PM

I have not had a chance to write her yet, but when I do, that is what I would like to hear from her just for now, just an "all is good". Let me now if anyone does hear from her. Thanks.

Originally Posted by tris 

I haven't heard back from her yet either and my wedding is in April.... I agree, a simple "all is good" would calm my nerves, haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users