kerrij

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

Does anyone know if they enforce that rule about the 7 night requirement for you and all your guests in order to take advantage of their packages?  We have about 50 guests but there's no way they're going to stay pass 5 nights.  Has anyone been able to get less than that to get the packaged price?  

Hi - I got the wedding packages and it says that there's a 7 night minimum requirement for me and my guests in order to take advantage of the packages.  Does anyone know if they're sticklers about that?  We love everything about the hotel and the packages but that one requirement is too much for our guests.  We have about 50 people and the most that they're able to miss work would be 5 nights.  7 nights seems a little drastic, I've seen other hotels that only require 3 nights.  

From what I recall, there was one specific package that required a 7 night stay. I'm not sure if things have changed, but it's always easier just give them a call to clarify

Hey everyone I just booked my wedding at GBP for May 24th and I'm wondering if anyone else got the Wedding Requirements form to fill out with your flower and colour choices? On the form it says give the number on the website? Does anyone know where to find on the website colour and flower options? Even for decor they say give the # on the website??????? HELP PLEASE!

Hello ladies,

It has now been 51 days since our wedding...and our official marriage certificate arrived by DHL delivery.  I think that's awesome...and wanted to share this with the future brides.  I wasn't sure what to expect..I just set a reminder for our monthiversary to follow up with the wedding team...so this was a pleasant surprise...now to get that name changed!!!

Hi Everyone! Im officially a soon to be bride at the GBP and Im sooo excited they had dates! June 2nd 2014! Apperently April and may are booked solid! Anyways I just recieved the 2014 wedding pakage details and I'm not to sure what to decide on? What packages did you guys go with!? My main request if that after dinner I want to have the rented out space and a dj and bar set up. I dont see any of that just a 2 hour bar package on the "wedding extravaganza" package. Once i factor in eveything this packing is appearing to be a good. Has any one selected this package. What package do u recommend? I have a group of 25

Hi Everyone, my wedding is January 11th/2014- 1:00pm.

I have some questions if anyone can help

- Do orders of flowers have to be in prior to your arrival?

-Any suggestions what to do with time between ceremony and reception? 

-What would you suggest for Decor.... what is needed etc., I have the outdoor venue

-Is the cost of the bar worth it?   Has anyone gone without?   I don't want to disappoint my guest by not getting it, so just curious if its worth my cash.

Thanks Brides :)

Hey Ladies. Only a a couple months left to go until I leave for my wedding. Holy Cow!

I have a *personal* questions to ask, maybe more for the brides who've already married in Jamaica.

So, I feel like it's going to be hot there, right? And I'm going to be wearing a full wedding dress.... And probably sweat, under my gown, right? What have you ladies done to prevent or reduce sweating/chaffing? (What!? So, I don't have a gap between my thighs... I know I'm not alone here!)

I'm worried about my wedding night Ladies!?!? Anyone relate?