kerrij

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

No no confusion I am Walsh-birkett but I only use the birkett....I'm soon to be cheeseman LOL I also have ppl waiting for last min. Deals. I thought our price was good especially considering its don Pablo section. I was not sure what it ment at first but it includes lots Id nice percs..which I'm told includes premium drinks, unlimited a la carte, free room service, and the room safe. Jacuzzi rub and house coat and slippers....Plus the pre check process thing and welcome drinks sounds worth it by itself.

No no confusion I am Walsh-birkett but I only use the birkett....I'm soon to be cheeseman LOL I also have ppl waiting for last min. Deals. I thought our price was good especially considering its don Pablo section. I was not sure what it ment at first but it includes lots Id nice percs..which I'm told includes premium drinks, unlimited a la carte, free room service, and the room safe. Jacuzzi rub and house coat and slippers....Plus the pre check process thing and welcome drinks sounds worth it by itself.

Hey Ladies...

I can hardly believe the time is just about here...!  We leave July 4th for our July 9th wedding.woot.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm looking forward to boarding the plane and getting a few days of RnR before the family arrives. There were a few dramatic events during the booking process with my immediate family...but...we are here...lost some of my guest count..but....still have 40 booked....and now with the exception of getting my mani/pedi the day before departure...i do believe I am ready. 

I wanted to let you ladies know....all of the tips I have read for over a year has been just amazing.  I learned so much from this site, and I saved over $400 on invitations by opting to DIY which I was able to put towards my dream dress!!!!.....my programs fans (DIY), my wedding tags (DIY), oot bags (bought them at the dollarstore and decorated them DIY).  I'm very happy with the outcome and will post pics of everything when we get back.

To the planning brides-to-be...this site is awesome...I can honestly say I read all previous prayer1.gif 485 pages and it was all good!!   Now...with 3 suitcases packed and at the door waiting + 2 carry-ons and my dress...Yayyyyyyyyyy...Jamaica here we come!!

Reviews and pics to come.

Hey Ladies... I can hardly believe the time is just about here...!  We leave July 4th for our July 9th wedding.:woot: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm looking forward to boarding the plane and getting a few days of RnR before the family arrives. There were a few dramatic events during the booking process with my immediate family...but...we are here...lost some of my guest count..but....still have 40 booked....and now with the exception of getting my mani/pedi the day before departure...i do believe I am ready.  I wanted to let you ladies know....all of the tips I have read for over a year has been just amazing.  I learned so much from this site, and I saved over $400 on invitations by opting to DIY which I was able to put towards my dream dress!!!!.....my programs fans (DIY), my wedding tags (DIY), oot bags (bought them at the dollarstore and decorated them DIY).  I'm very happy with the outcome and will post pics of everything when we get back. To the planning brides-to-be...this site is awesome...I can honestly say I read all previous :prayer1: 485 pages and it was all good!!   Now...with 3 suitcases packed and at the door waiting + 2 carry-ons and my dress...Yayyyyyyyyyy...Jamaica here we come!! Reviews and pics to come.
Have a wonderful time!!! Can't wait to read your review!

Hey Current Brides...

I was just wondering...did you have to fax in your identification or did you actually have to courier out notarized copies of your birth certificates, passports, etc.  In the wedding package information, it says fax...but Vinnette (an assistant wedding planner) has told me that I need to courier the documents.  I have to admit, I'm a bit apprehensive to send over these official documents...especially since past brides have said that they never even looked at them when they were brought into the hotel.  I am also wondering if we get these documents back - because, quite frankly, I would want official documents that have all this information back in my possession.  Please let me know! I have been waiting to hear back from the assistant planner for over a week and a half now...and am getting quite antsy - as I don't want my date and time given away AGAIN!  Any info would help!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by dutchess View Post

No no confusion I am Walsh-birkett but I only use the birkett....I'm soon to be cheeseman LOL

I also have ppl waiting for last min. Deals.

I thought our price was good especially considering its don Pablo section. I was not sure what it ment at first but it includes lots Id nice percs..which I'm told includes premium drinks, unlimited a la carte, free room service, and the room safe. Jacuzzi rub and house coat and slippers....Plus the pre check process thing and welcome drinks sounds worth it by itself.

Originally Posted by dutchess View Post

Walsh did u end up getting a dress yet?

LOL sorry my confusion.  either way its fun!  

We also have the same perks as you!  But we are in the Royal Golden section....not sure if they are the same section or not.  

I do have a dress...two actually one I got the first time I went out dress shopping and was in happy dress mode and purchased it on impulse..and surprise surprise I hated the dress a month later..so I went out and looked again and now I have my dress that I LOVE!   which is on order and I have the one I don't really like hanging in my closet that I am trying to sell!  I felt really bad about this since I have basically spent double my dress budget but I have heard that this happens to many brides so I'm trying to not be too upset about it!!

OK..enough about my dress drama!  Do you have a dress yet?? 

Originally Posted by STemple View Post

Have any past brides got married the end of October?

I was booked for May 19, 2014 which is a Monday. Half the wedding party lives in Canada the other half the uk.

Well the flights from Manchester came out and the only fly out Mondays! I tried to change my date to later in the week but all booked sad.gif

So I'm trying for end of October, wish me luck ladies!

I got married on October 20th. we had fabulous weather and a great time. what did you want to know?

LOL sorry my confusion.  either way its fun!   We also have the same perks as you!  But we are in the Royal Golden section....not sure if they are the same section or not.   I do have a dress...two actually one I got the first time I went out dress shopping and was in happy dress mode and purchased it on impulse..and surprise surprise I hated the dress a month later..so I went out and looked again and now I have my dress that I LOVE!   which is on order and I have the one I don't really like hanging in my closet that I am trying to sell!  I felt really bad about this since I have basically spent double my dress budget but I have heard that this happens to many brides so I'm trying to not be too upset about it!! OK..enough about my dress drama!  Do you have a dress yet??  [/quote Yes I got my dress! Well it's ordered.... I get it in September. I fell in love and I'm not looking any further. When I was young I always said I was going to have a dress like the girl in guns n roses November rain video. So I got something that was short in the front.