Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

I asked Chris he said no plans to leave so not to worry. Also I said yes to the dress today! Sooo excited!!
Yay I'm glad he's staying :) Congrats on finding the dress!! I'm torn between a few lol

Originally Posted by MrsViolo View Post

C

Chris Lee is still at te resort. I've friended him on Facebook and am keep track of his work. The photos on the Arrecrife Facebook page are good enough - and I'm pretty sure most of the ones I post are from Chris. When I see one I really like I usually ask her the photographer was.

I've already booked Chris for my wedding day to be sure I get him. When I connected with him on Facebook he said he'd be happy to talk to me before my wedding day to get idea of the types of photos I'd like.

Does Chris Lee have a seperate Facebook page from Arrecife? If so, how did you search for him or can you send me his link? THANK YOU!!!

Does anyone know if you can book the photographer for your reception too? I have an earlier wedding so it would be okay if he left and did other weddings in the mean time, but I was hoping to maybe get some sunset photographs, photos during dinner, and maybe when we do the sky lantern thing.  HELP! :D

The stress is building for me with this planning! I was booked for may 19, 2014 for a 4pm but due to flights it ended up not working and I guess the whole week is booked for weddings so I couldn't change the date. I decided on October 23, 2014 and donalee emailed me back confirming October 24, 2014.. Lol I think it's best at this point to just call them at this point? Has anyone called and spoken to them before?

During the week we were there they set up tables and chairs beside the one poolbar close to the smaler buffet so that is the one we went to after our dinner on our wedding night.  There was no one else there so it worked out perfectly.  We did also go to the lobby bar between our pictures and dinner (our dinner wasn't ready on time) and had a few drinks there.

Originally Posted by BARB2014 View Post

@JAYKAY Could you tell me which poolside bar you went too? I am thinking of doing something other than the Gazebo too and this sounds like a great idea. That or the Lobby bar where they have evening entertainment anyhow.....which is ok for us Older brides!!!! lol Barb

I initally had trouble with dates as well.  We wanted to get married on Jan.12 but was told it was unavailable, so we booked for the 11th.  But then our flights changed days so we couldn't get married on the 11th and instead had to get married on the 13th (which was Friday the 13!).  In the end it all worked out fine, but I did end up calling them when I needed to urgently change our date due to flight changes. 

Originally Posted by STemple View Post

The stress is building for me with this planning! I was booked for may 19, 2014 for a 4pm but due to flights it ended up not working and I guess the whole week is booked for weddings so I couldn't change the date. I decided on October 23, 2014 and donalee emailed me back confirming October 24, 2014.. Lol I think it's best at this point to just call them at this point? Has anyone called and spoken to them before?

Yes I call them a few times. It is a lot easier.

Originally Posted by Wicket76 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennelle View Post

Im sorry if this has already been answered but can someone tell me how they brought their own music (for ceremony and first dance); did you bring your songs on an IPOD or burnt CD?

Thank you :)

We brought a CD and they played it.  You can list which track you want for the MOH and then for yourself.  They don't have an Ipod dock that I know of.  We used Bach's Cello Suite and just let it play from the minute my MOH walked down and then to me.  It was so beautiful - have a listen to it on Youtube

Just wondering...how many songs need to be on there for the pre-ceremony?  Do they want 15 minutes? 30 minutes? An hour?  Or did you just load a bunch of songs on there...and noted which song you wanted to walk down to and the changed the music when it was time?