Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

We will be there from the 17th until March 2nd...I'm thinking we are probably going to go with the free package, but we may have too many people...so not sure yet.  How about you?  How much have you actually got done so far?

Originally Posted by tamandrob View Post

We will be there from the 25th to March 10th so maybe we will see you there. Have you picked your wedding package yet?

Tammy

8-10. We had 8 at each because there were 16 guests, but you can go up to 10.

Originally Posted by MIssdonne View Post

Wow congrat Tris!!! i can't wait to see the picture!

Questin for you and Erin: the table was 8 or 10 p. ? I have 67 people so I want to prepare in advance!( because some people can't sit together!!! Lol)

Thank you girls!

Hey! Yes! I will get this to you! Sorry, DH has all the info and I've been meaning to get it from him.

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 View Post

Congrats Katelynn! Looks like you had a fabulous day! So glad it was everything you hoped for!  Looking forward to more pics!

Tris you're photographer has an amazing turn around time! Ours said it could be as long as 4 months to do all the editing!  Wow!  Would love your driver's info if you get the chance! 

Erin, love the candids! So much fun! Looks like you had a blast!  

OMG tris your pictures are absolutely astonishing! your photographer did such a good job!  the ones's with your grandfather and then the look on your (grammas??) face made me BAWL my eyes out!!  beautiful and i think to cause i'm trying so hard to get my grandpa there, he doesn't get around very well and he's on oxygen so i have to look into all that and see if it's even possible for him to get that there! but anyways congrats again it looked like you had such a great day! and sorry you were soooo sick but you would never know it in those pics! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tris View Post

Some of my PRO pics are up :)! The slideshow has more pics in it as well ;). Our photog continues to blow my mind.

http://sugarandsoulphotographyblog.com/blog/2011/05/09/trista-kai-married-in-jamaica-destination-wedding-photography/

congrats to erin and katelynn too! from what we've seen of your pics looks like you ladies had great days as well! looking forward to seeing more .  Erin this photo is so great! love it! LOL

Originally Posted by ehpage View Post

Wanted to share my favorite "candid" photo i've had emailed to me from my aunt.. this is Adam and I, pretty stoked after the ceremony!!

229231_10150173497643333_512183332_7076677_2491324_n.jpg

Okay I am so addicted to this website it's not funny, as soon as i get into work in the morning I have to peek to see if there is any new comments are pics since the last time I looked LOL.

Tris I totally was at work and was tearing up when I saw the pic with your grandpa and I loved the black and white shots. Also my colour is turquoise as well were the pics touched up because the colours look so vibrant. I also wanted to know was that a friend that did your make-up or the spa? If so how much your make up looks flawless. I have researched waterfalls in the Jamaica for some time now and have heard of Mahoe but had no idea it was 5 minutes away for real?

Erin I love the flower in your hair it was so pretty. I love the pic of you two jumping in the pool it looks like a blast and I can't Wait to see more pics. Also how much was it to get your hair done at the salon if you don't mind?

Katelynn you too have the same colour scheme as me LOL must be a Jamaica thing. Also really like the top of your dress the bead work is so classy.I love your bouquet what number was that one was it from tai flora? I was looking at 42 but having the orchids tinted.

Did they charge any of you ladies a delivery fee? I just heard back today and am not sure why because if they have to go there for my free bouquet then what's the difference right

Originally Posted by FleetMac bride View Post

Okay I am so addicted to this website it's not funny, as soon as i get into work in the morning I have to peek to see if there is any new comments are pics since the last time I looked LOL.

Tris I totally was at work and was tearing up when I saw the pic with your grandpa and I loved the black and white shots. Also my colour is turquoise as well were the pics touched up because the colours look so vibrant. I also wanted to know was that a friend that did your make-up or the spa? If so how much your make up looks flawless. I have researched waterfalls in the Jamaica for some time now and have heard of Mahoe but had no idea it was 5 minutes away for real?

Erin I love the flower in your hair it was so pretty. I love the pic of you two jumping in the pool it looks like a blast and I can't Wait to see more pics. Also how much was it to get your hair done at the salon if you don't mind?

Katelynn you too have the same colour scheme as me LOL must be a Jamaica thing. Also really like the top of your dress the bead work is so classy.I love your bouquet what number was that one was it from tai flora? I was looking at 42 but having the orchids tinted.

Did they charge any of you ladies a delivery fee? I just heard back today and am not sure why because if they have to go there for my free bouquet then what's the difference right

That picture made me cry as well... so much emotion it's ridiculous! I love all of them so much. The pictures are I'm sure touched up, but you'd have to ask my photog how much the colours were touched up, I wouldn't know. My sister did my makeup. Mahoe falls was like 5 min from Dunn's River, it was about half an hour or so from the GBP.

oh, and ames, I hope you can find a way to get your  grandpa there. Mine is so special to me so I know how you feel about having him there.

And I agree, my photog leaves me speechless. She did my BD shoot as well ;)! She's doing more DW now and if anyone is wanting to fly someone out, she's worth every penny.