Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

FleetMac, I was wondering if this rate is with taxes and where you were travelling out of? I just got a rate today for May 19, 2012 week for 1229 plus 339.88 double, flying out of toronto and every 21st person free . This is with Transat. what does everyone think? any help would be great!

Originally Posted by FleetMac bride View Post

I actually got a rate of 1250 with the 11th person free which i will divide up between the 15 or so people I have booking with me. It will put it around 1175 or so how great is that. Just got to see about the actual wedding date changing and what's available.

Doesn't any one know what bouquet choices we have from TaiFlora Chandlyn sent me the email but I'm not sure if I can choice any of the bouquets or just certain ones.

No, #149 – 164 are included.

Hi there, who did you get your quote from?  What time of year are you getting married? where are you flying out of?

We got a quote from our TA, we are getting married in January 2012, it is $1769 p/p taxes in, with every 26th person complimentary.

Thanks!!

Hi Ladies!  My boss just got back from his daughter's wedding at GBPJ.  He gave me some feedback on how he liked the ceremony and what not, so here's what he said...  The minister was great, easy going, and didn't drone on and on like some do at weddings.  The wedding coordinator (I can only assume he meant Chandlyn) was good, and had everything set up the way the bride requested.  He said the resort photographer was horrible and absolutely recommends bringing your own.  He said it was tough for his daughter to pick out the photos that she liked because most of them were not good.  They had their reception at the Grill, and while the food was good he didn't care for the way their group was set up.  It sounds like they were in a large semi circle and since their group was 60 people, the guests on the ends were very far away from each other.  He said the Grill restaurant was very big and their group didn't even make a dent in it.  They had a mic set up for speeches during the dinner reception which didn't really bother any of the other guests since it wasn't very busy there which coincidentally worked out for the wedding group.  He also noted that none of the other restaurants were very busy during their stay, so I can only assume it shouldn't be hard to get the restaurant you request for your dinner reception. He did mention that he ate at the Dolce Vita but did not care for the food there and preferred the food at the Grill (they had the lamb for the reception).  They went on the Dunn's River Falls excursion which he liked quite a bit but did say it was quite a workout for an old guy (lol!  he's probably about 60 yrs old).  Overall he said they had a great time, but then again how could you not when you're in Jamaica?

I ended up choosing a different bouquet and they subtracted the cost of one of the free ones for me :)

So they offer you that option as well which is really nice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by a084596 View Post

No, #149 – 164 are included.

My sunquest quote was higher than transat. but the taxes was less than transat. I think you got an awesome deal. I'm waiting on another TA quote and I plan on asking for a third quote too. You really got a good deal if it wasn't so short notice I would get married in Nov. of this year too. My first quote came from sears travel. i waiting on one from travelmyway and I plan on getting a quote from marlin travel too tomorrow.

I am booking through sunquest this week there is a promotion on where you don't pay tax it's through sunquest and it's also a gorup rate where you have to have 10 people or more book and your 11th person if free. If you need more info let me know k