Sign in to follow this  
Woodsylou

Ceterpiece help please!

Hi Ladies

i'm relatively new, so firstly, Hi!

I'm getting married in July 2010 at The Moon Palace in Cancun, Mexico. I'm from England.

I am having problems trying to decide on a centerpiece. the floral centerpieces on offer from the hotel seem very expensive, so i need to think of something else, but i have no idea what! and it has to be something i can either get out there, or i can bring with me!

the hotel have said that candles aren't idea, as it's windy and our reception will be outside.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!

This is what my centerpieces will look like. I'm bringing down the vases, made my runners (navy and white damask) and am bringing the votives. The hotel is supplying the lemons.

Click the image to open in full size.

You could choose a smaller vase if you want and bring flowers, etc or go with the fruit idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsylou View Post
they are fabulous! where are you getting married? i wanted lemons, but mexico doesn't have lemons, only limes sad.gif
I'm getting married at Barcelo Maya Palace. Youhuh.gif I hope Mexico has lemons because my WC told me she would provide me with them! I better check on this!

Really? so you can get them out there? how would it work with the selling them on? im based in the UK, where are you?

my wedding is in July at the Moon Palace cancun..

Woodsylou, I'm getting married at Barcelo which is not far from your resort in Cancun. You could send me a payment via Paypal. Check with your WC if I would be allowed to drop these off at your resort and she could hold them for you until your wedding. (That's only another month an a half). Then the vases and flowers (coming out of the top) would already be down there for you!

This benefits you just as much as me, as I will not have to drag these all BACK home, so I have NO problem taking them to your resort for you!

clearly, you wouldn't need to pay me anything until time got closer, so no worries about that! My email is jacquimonday@yahoo.com if you want to contact me personally. I could also sell you my runners if you'd like! I bought fabric off ebay and am hand making them. They are navy and white damask. I will post a pic when I finish them. That would take care of your centerpieces other than the lemons and votives. My votives have the candle in them, so they won't look nice once I burn them at my reception, so you'd probably have to bring your own. I got them at the dollar store.