Photo

cardstock paper?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 wpg2010

wpg2010
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:24 PM

I am looking at getting programs made up for our ceremony and love the idea on the link below. I have purchasd the fans but now want to purchase the paper (about 3 1.2 x 8 inches) and have no idea where to start looking. Has anyone found any online somewhere? I have the wording already drawn up just want to find the paper and print them off myself. Thanks

Straw Hand Fans, Raffia fans, Paper fans, palm leaf, bamboo wedding fans, Natural Straw Fans for wedding guests and Outdoor parties

signed...seriously uncrafty
    75 booked!!! WHOOOP WHOOOPP!!!

#2 vlynnw

vlynnw
    • 6,003 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:30 PM

Bulk Cardstock - Metallic Sheets <br> 105lb Cover-Weight which currently there is a code for 25% off listed on a thread I can't remember the exact code for that

Card Stock, Vellum Paper, Envelopes, Metallic Cardstock, Invitation Cards Specialty Wedding Stationery - Paperandmore.com

Envelopes, Specialty Paper, Card Stock & Stationery Supplies | The Paper Mill Store

Those are some great places to get cardstock from.
      Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#3 vlynnw

vlynnw
      • 6,003 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:30 PM

Bulk Cardstock - Metallic Sheets <br> 105lb Cover-Weight which currently there is a code for 25% off listed on a thread I can't remember the exact code for that

Card Stock, Vellum Paper, Envelopes, Metallic Cardstock, Invitation Cards Specialty Wedding Stationery - Paperandmore.com

Envelopes, Specialty Paper, Card Stock & Stationery Supplies | The Paper Mill Store

Those are some great places to get cardstock from.
        Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#4 lara&mike

lara&mike
        • 97 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:50 PM

You could try Michael's. Some of the links above are great, but only ship within the USA. Bummer. I found some at michael's on sale the other day!

#5 Marne

Marne
          • 120 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:06 PM

You can also try a local scrapbook/stamping store.

#6 vgirl17

vgirl17
            • 315 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
            • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:42 PM

I ordered some Stardream Metallic (shimmery) paper from CutCardStock.com I know PaperAndMore.com has great prices too but you have to buy in bigger bulk from them for certain things. I use text weight paper for printing and then attached it to cardstock (that I cut with a paper cutter) as a backing for sturdiness. Hope this helps :)

#7 vdaybride

vdaybride
            • 1,412 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 02:25 PM

Thanks for the great sites!
              Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#8 punkie569

punkie569
              • 255 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:04 PM

I got mine at Michaels. I needed black and white and luckily they had a big pack with both colours for $5. Scrapbook stores are always a good bet too but you might have to pay more. Could work out ok though if you had to pay shipping charges from somewhere else.
                Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#9 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
                • 323 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:36 AM

great suggestions.

#10 jplovesme

jplovesme
                  • 385 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:38 AM

I agree -- cutcardstock.com is great if you only need 25 pieces, but I would order from paperandmore.com if you are going to make more than a few reception items (like programs, placecards, menus). If you order 100 pieces, then you may be able to use more of the paper, and not have to order more from the site. YOu can get precut and pre-scored items at Cards & Pockets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users