Must Take Photos

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
  • VIP Member
  • 931 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 05:27 PM

I have to agree with Christa. I think that good photographers know what to capture and don't need a lot of direction from their clients.

That said, I do recommend providing a list of "must haves" for you and your family members so that you don't miss anyone :)

#12 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 05:27 PM

I think this pic of the bride putting her dress on is super cute (if you're going to have your photographer while you're getting ready).

Click the image to open in full size.

#13 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 05:37 PM

Tammy (host) posted a great thread awhile back about recommendations for shots that she gave to her photographer. I think it's great that you're making suggestions of what you want to see in terms of "special" shots, just make sure you are clear about what else you want. For instance, if it's really important for you to have solo pics of your DH, make sure you tell him!

#14 Janet

Janet
        • VIP Member
        • 7,459 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 08:43 PM

Yes you are totally right. I plan on making a checklist of all the different people combinations we need. But I'd also like to give him a visual idea of things I like. Whether it's lighting, poses, angles, etc. And then I will leave the rest to him! :)

Thanks to all who have posted pics. They are all unique and I really like them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users