I need to vent & get some moral support :(

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Debs

• VIP Member
  • 7,104 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:00 PM

Glad we can help! Sometimes having the perspective of people who have gone through it already really helps. That's why I stick around :)

#22 ChristinaP

• 365 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:31 PM

You've already had a lot of great advice, but I wanted to put my two cents in as well. I also agree that there is nothing wrong with having two maid of honors and there is definitely not anything wrong with having a male stand on your side

As for being guilted in to having someone in your wedding party...don't give in! I was totally guilted in to having someone in mine (FI's sister, so I get it, but it's a whole 'nother thread of venting). No matter what, the people standing beside you and your man on your wedding day should be the one's who stand by you always and everyday...not just for show. I agree that while your aunt's gift is very generous, it is a gift...not a bribe. I think there are other ways that you can incorporate your other cousin in to your wedding day (as other DWr's mentioned) that suit you and make him and your aunt feel good at the same time. In the end though, it is about you and your FI on YOUR wedding day!

Good Luck!

#23 Debs

• VIP Member
      • 7,104 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:52 PM

Good thought Christina. Is your little cousin good with electronics or whathaveyou? You could have him in charge of your ipod or something "really important".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users