Nedd help! Any suggestions for our location?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 ashnic2005

• 274 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:27 PM

Happy planning and congradulations
    Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!

#22 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
    • 1,574 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:06 PM

Felicidades and welcome to the forum!!

#23 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
      • 2,171 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:48 PM

Welcome to the forum! Yay for another Canadian! You will love it here - the information is so helpful and the ideas are so inspiring! Any questions just ask :)

#24 chirorach

• 200 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 01:38 PM

Welcome to the forum! I have learned so many valuable wedding tips on this website. Hope you have as great of luck as me! Congrats and happy planning!

#25 IrishgirlinNY

• 938 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 03:52 PM

Congratulations on your engagement. I had always wanted a Disney wedding as well, but cannot afford it. Jamaica will be just as beautiful. Good luck with all your planning.

#26 SuperKate

• 752 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 05:21 PM

Congrats on your engagement and good luck planning! I'm sure you'll find all the information you need here.

#27 Bubbalu

• 152 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:22 PM

Congrats and Welcome to the Forum!

#28 athenajen

• 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:15 PM

Hi everyone!

I am really stuck on a location for our destination wedding. We are looking for more of a 3-4 day place in the US (we are in Canada). Originally we were thinking of Disney but it's really expensive and we are paying for it ourselves. We want somewhere where there is lots for people to do and see. We were then thinking of maybe a beautiful old mansion in Georgia or somewhere like that. We just want somewhere sunny and warm with an ocean! We don't want a reception with dancing etc. just a nice ceremony followed by pictures and then a dinner for all our guests. There will only be about 30 people and we'd like to give them the option of going somewhere they could possibly drive to save on flight costs (if they want to).

Does anyone have thoughts or suggestions of where we could go? Any help would be greatly appreciated! We are looking for May 2010.

Thank you so much :)

#29 IrishgirlinNY

• 938 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:18 PM

I am in NYC and had thought of doing a wedding at a bed and breakfast in Maine. My mother loved Maine and it was close enough for family not to have to fly. We changed our mind. Realized we only wanted close family and friends there and if it was there we would have to invite everyone. There were some beautiful B&Bs there. Some were on the water, too.

#30 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:24 PM

welcome! i merged your two threads so it was less confusing.

have you checked out our mainland US section?

Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users