Dreams Cabo - HELP!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 jennkurt

• 68 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:58 PM

Congratulations, Erika!! I really appreciate your thoughtful post, and it eases my mind just even that much more!!

Ana, I appreciate your post as well - you girls are so helpful!!
    Married since June 4th, 2010!

#22 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Erika J
    I am pretty much a foodie. Although I love comfort foods too! There were amazing delish dishes that blew us away at every restaurant. Oceanna and Portifino's were amazing, seaside grill is a steakhouse at night and is extremely impressive for Meixcan meats.

We tried the entire menu at Himatsu (asian) and it was ok. The salmon sushi was def previously frozen, so that did not do it for us since we are used to fresh. The tempura was good.

The luches for foodies are by far the best at oceanna, the poolside menu is simple but delish! They call something fish fingers but it is really fresh mahi mahi fish and chips. Yumm I miss it already. Lesson, dont get put off by the names of the dishes since they are all fresh.

I have to say that dreams had the best food I have ever had in Mexico in all my trips. And I cant wait to go back not just for the resort and ocean but acutally miss the food.

my friends and family feel the same way...we are all in the san francisco/bay area so major foodies but we can't wait to go back for the breakfast buffet (LOVE the omelette bar and the chilequiles!!) and the fish tacos served poolside. also the BLT from room service is really good...so satisfying but i will need to try the tortilla soup as well.

i also really enjoyed the steaks at oceana and portofino....i am a steak gal. have a filet mignon or ribeye almost every week.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#23 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:23 PM

Tammy - the tortilla soup is SO GOOD! Also I loved the creamy tomato soup at Portofino.

I agree that the steaks are sooooo good at Dreams as well; I'm a steak snob and it was the of the better ones I've had.

#24 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,047 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
      • LocationToronto

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:22 AM

omg I'm so hungry reading this right now lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users