Photo

Grrr... late shipment

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sunset78

sunset78
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:50 AM

I placed an order Hanson Ellis over a month ago, and only today when I called about it today, they said they just shipped the package, but yet the wouldn't give me the tracking number - they would email it... so in other words it's not sent yet... I'm so not impressed right now. They said they had 2 items on back ordered, but they didn't let me know about or ask if I wanted the in stock items sent out first, and have the back order items shipped later and this is the cause of the late shipment. UGH!

#2 taylorwd

taylorwd
    • 932 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:54 PM

I ordered from them almost 2 weeks ago and have yet to get any communication from them. I tried calling them to add to my order but the phone numbers they have listed on their website didn't work. Can anyone give me a number they reached them at?

#3 mrscheeze

mrscheeze
      • 160 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:39 AM

i know that must be frustrating, i hope everything works out

#4 barcelo1162010

barcelo1162010
        • 154 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:56 AM

Hope everything works out. I hate dealing with companies like that! I'll remember not to do anything with them!

#5 Girasole

Girasole
          • 757 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:06 AM

Wow, I'm surprised you guys are having trouble with them. I ordered our MIB invitations & had no issues with them getting them to me quickly & even fixing them after we unexpectedly had an address change (no cost). I frequently emailed/spoke with Tracey H there.
            Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#6 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
            • 2,528 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:39 AM

Hanson Ellis is usually a pretty sure-fire bet... they don't mess up very often! I hope they come soon for you, thats just frustrating!
              Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users