Packing List?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Janet

Janet
  • VIP Member
  • 7,459 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 10:30 AM

I'm not sure if this is the right place to start this thread, but I am wondering if one of you ladies can help.

I want to make a comprehensive packing list of everything I need to bring with me. Attire, decor, accessories, toiletries, etc, etc.

Does anyone already have a list that I could use instead of starting from scratch? What are things that I probably won't think to bring but that I really will be glad I did?

Thanks in advance!!

#2 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
    • 402 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 11:02 AM

Surprise, surprise! I've started a spreadsheet on this. There are 2 tabs - one for wedding items to bring and the other for general packing. I'd love more helpful tips since I need to start packing next week!

Attached Files

MariaElena - 10/28/06
      Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#3 KARLA

KARLA
      • 373 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 11:08 AM

Maria Elena you're cracking me up! I am sooo going to create one now. Watch out... I might become organized!!

#4 Janet

Janet
        • VIP Member
        • 7,459 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 11:10 AM

Thanks MariaElena, I knew you would come through :)

I am going to work on mine this weekend and I'll let you know if I think of anything to add. Thanks again!

#5 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
          • 402 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 11:16 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by KARLA
            Maria Elena you're cracking me up! I am sooo going to create one now. Watch out... I might become organized!!
            I'm always here for a little comic relief!
            MariaElena - 10/28/06

#6 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
            • 402 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 11:17 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JANET1111
              Thanks MariaElena, I knew you would come through :)

I am going to work on mine this weekend and I'll let you know if I think of anything to add. Thanks again!
              Great, I'll keep an eye out for any new additions next week!
              MariaElena - 10/28/06

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 October 2006 - 12:55 PM

i posted one in the travel tips section...
              http://bestdestinati....hread.php?t=72

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 01:29 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MARIAELM
                Surprise, surprise! I've started a spreadsheet on this. There are 2 tabs - one for wedding items to bring and the other for general packing. I'd love more helpful tips since I need to start packing next week!
                MM - you are so on top of it! This is the kind of thing I would probably do in the month preceeding my departure. I am very spreadsheet oriented. You are my kinda gal

#9 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 01:33 PM

Hmmm, how did I know MariaElena was already going to have this in a spreadsheet... girl, you are awesome!
                  I think you could organize all your documents/spreadsheets into one place and put them in a book, sell them for lots of $$ and quit your day job!
                  Again, awesome!

#10 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
                  • 402 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 01:36 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
                    MM - you are so on top of it! This is the kind of thing I would probably do in the month preceeding my departure. I am very spreadsheet oriented. You are my kinda gal
                    We spreadsheet geeks have to stick together!
                    MariaElena - 10/28/06

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users