51 replies to this topic

#11 Bubbalu

• 152 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:56 PM

Congrats and Welcome to the Forum!

#12 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 01:41 AM

Hi Lauren!! Welcome to the forum! Happy planning and no worries you can find anything and everything here on the forum!

#13 vdaybride

• 1,412 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 01:51 AM

Congrats!!! Welcome to the forum. You will get all of your questions answered and so much more. Enjoy
        Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#14 AlexsBride

• 401 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:54 AM

Welcome Lauren and congrats on your engagement. I am newly engaged too, and only starting the planning process. We haven't even set a budget yet! (which is kinda a scary thing, but I haven't been able to find a realistic price to keep in mind!) We think we are getting married in Cuba.

It's nice to have lots of time to plan and get some great ideas from the girls on the forum here!
          Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#15 Chicken764

• 197 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:28 AM

Congrats on your engagement &Welcome to the Forum. You will find all the information you need here.
            Happy planning!

#16 amybermuda

• 870 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:33 AM

Welcome Lauren! And congrats on getting engaged :)

I started by wanting my family to fly direct where ever we got married, so I went to the BWI website and checked out all the destinations where the airlines flew direct from Baltimore. I was going to do Bahamas but then found the Riviera Maya - south of Cancun in Mexico. Then you only need to pick the resort! We picked the Azul Beach b/c there was a cocktail hour where they bring in a donkey with barrels full of beer. LOL We both HAD TO HAVE A DONKEY AT OUR WEDDING and the decision was made!

Happy hunting!!!!

#17 Quietstorm

• 169 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:25 PM

Congrats and Welcome to the Forum. Hope you enjoy your planning for the big day!!!

#18 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:28 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! I'm also getting married in 2011 in May. We chose Mexico as we are paying for everything on ourselves with a tight budget and found it to be our best deal. Good luck with all the planning!
                  Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#19 IrishgirlinNY

• 938 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 03:54 PM

Hi Lauren

Congratulations on your engagement and good luck with all your planning. We are also paying for the wedding ourselves. It is definitely a lot of planning.

#20 martin

• 343 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:48 PM

welcome to the forum and happy planning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users