Photo

Will no longer be a DW Bride but....

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:59 PM

You could definitely make your wedding tropical if you do a tropical theme. :)

Wishing you guys the best!!

#12 autjo

autjo
    • 2,182 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:03 PM

Sorry you had to change your plans Holly. I know everything will work out for you!

#13 shellk

shellk
      • 1,784 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:26 PM

your day will be amazing what ever you do.at least your sorted.i hope everything works out for the best.have fun planning still keep us in touch

#14 vlynnw

vlynnw
        • 6,003 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:28 PM

I'm so sorry Holly about everything, but I'm glad it is all working out for you!
          Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#15 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
          • Banned
          • 3,639 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:25 PM

Thanks ladies. SO far its working out. We went to the venue today and actually saw the venue set up as a ceremony/reception and it looked great.
            We no longer will have a DW theme it will be more classy/modern.
            Our colors are ocean blues (since the BMs dresses are ordered) and blacks.
            I just notified our BMs and GMs and the ones that could make the cruise are excited to be in the actually ceremony now. This will be great because we will have more family and friends surrounding us on our special day!

#16 *kellis*

*kellis*
            • 330 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 03:55 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Scubadiva
              Thanks ladies. SO far its working out. We went to the venue today and actually saw the venue set up as a ceremony/reception and it looked great.
              We no longer will have a DW theme it will be more classy/modern.
              Our colors are ocean blues (since the BMs dresses are ordered) and blacks.
              I just notified our BMs and GMs and the ones that could make the cruise are excited to be in the actually ceremony now. This will be great because we will have more family and friends surrounding us on our special day!
              I'm sorry you had to change your plans. I'm in the same boat. But I'm glad that I'm not the only one that has had to roll with the punches. Stay excited and don't get discouraged to have to be starting over with themes and everything. I'm sure your wedding will be even more amazing then you originally planned.

And on the plus side, we'll be saving money and get to see more people we care about be able to make it to our special day:)

Lucky you, the honeymoon is already taken care of! I definitely envy you that
              http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
              (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

#17 pineapple princess

pineapple princess
              • 168 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 03:09 PM

Bless your heart Scuba! Same here. I just keep saying that everything happens for a reason, and for some reason you are meant to get married at home.

And at least yours will be cheaper at home! Ours is actually going to be more expensive because Atlanta can get pricey and now we are going to have wayyyyy more people. OF COURSE!! but that is the way it goes.

Keep me updated on your progress. I am going to need ideas. We are going to do classic as well. Black and White with red accents. The definite plus is that now a lot more people are going to be able to come.

We are all in this together!
                "Formerly goNDmay9"
                "so long and thanks for all the fish!"
                http://davf.daisypath.com/rkbnm5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users