Photo

Monogrammed Towels w/Pics

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 KWandCM

KWandCM
  • 189 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:26 AM

I know this is an old thread but I'm glad it got bumped. These are really cute! 

#52 michellewvunj

michellewvunj
    • Site Supporter
    • 18 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

Looove these!

#53 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
      • 178 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

these are beautiful! i really want to do towels but i don't think it's in the budget!

#54 cocoluv

cocoluv
        • 177 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:36 AM

I'm so excited - I got my very first tangible wedding item and it just feels so much more real now! I got 3 monograms done for my wedding. The first one has our full names intertwined around my FI's last name initial. I'm using that version on an aisle runner, programs and some other stuff. Then I had one created with only our initials for the OOT bags and favors because I figured full names would be too much. The intertwined names/initials is symbolic of our new intertwined lives:) So here are pics of the beach towels which I ordered thru cottonfruit for about $7 each incl embroidery. I got the turquoise ones for the girls but my FI felt that color was too girly for guys so we got navy blue for boys. I used the logo with only initials in white so that it would be subtle and not too in your face. You can't really see the detail in pics but the embroidery is a shimmery white that really pops on the towel. What do you guys think? [IMG]Click the image to open in full size. [/IMG] [IMG]Click the image to open in full size. [/IMG] [IMG]Click the image to open in full size. [/IMG] and here's my monogram with our full names...the color looks really off in this pic but it's really turquoise. [IMG]Click the image to open in full size. [/IMG]

Lovely... Just lovely!!! I want to do this too.... Lol... Sheesh... Too many ideas on this forum...

#55 Kasey04

Kasey04
          • 151 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:14 AM

I love how nice the monogram looks on the towels! It looks very classy. I've seen others where it looks a little cheap, but these are great! 

#56 forevertogether

forevertogether
            • 317 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 7, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Gran Porto Real--Playa del Carmen

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:06 AM

These look great! i love the monogram!

How did you get a registration code for cottonfruit???

Lovely... Just lovely!!! I want to do this too.... Lol... Sheesh... Too many ideas on this forum...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users