Jump to content

Photo

Do not buy from lulucarmen - warning!!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#51 JSimMCP

JSimMCP
  • Newbie
  • 31 posts

    Posted 08 November 2009 - 05:42 PM

    Im really sorry to hear this! Good Luck with your claims.

    #52 jamsmom

    jamsmom
    • Jr. Member
    • 174 posts

      Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:21 PM

      It is a shame that this has happened to you ladies. I hope that everything works out for y'all and she learns a lesson from scamming a fellow bride to be.

      #53 finzup

      finzup
      • Jr. Member
      • 468 posts

        Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:06 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Stamperamma
        Just to keep you updated I escalated my claim with PayPal. I have not heard anything back from them yet but I am sure I will. Have you heard anything back yet?

        Dea


        It's not looking good. My claim just got closed. I "won" but they were "able to recover $0.00 of the money".... it also said, "We're working with the seller to recover the rest of your refund. We'll let you know when the seller is able to full refund your payment."

        Nice, right?

        So I think this means if she receives any money from anyone via paypal, it will be "frozen" in order to provide refunds to the people with claims against her. Until then, no dice.
        *******************************

        -Katie
        Have you met Alice?
        http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

        #54 *Lo*

        *Lo*
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,993 posts

          Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:24 AM

          Wow that is really crazy. Sorry you are dealing with this it is not cool. I purchased something from a member on here and had a really good experience but I admit I was quite trusting. I guess we all feel we are fellow brides and brides to be and are not looking to scam each other.

          I agree though this isn't a buy/sell forum so the host and mods do not need to do anything further. They have posted the buyer beware message and that is sufficient.

          #55 Stamperamma

          Stamperamma
          • Jr. Member
          • 432 posts

            Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:53 AM

            This is the status against my claim:

            This item not received dispute has been escalated to a claim.

            We requested additional information from the seller about this transaction.

            What happens next

            The seller has been asked to respond by Nov 15, 2009. Once we receive the information, we'll continue our review of this case.


            I will probably get the same response from paypal that you got.

            Dea

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by finzup
            It's not looking good. My claim just got closed. I "won" but they were "able to recover $0.00 of the money".... it also said, "We're working with the seller to recover the rest of your refund. We'll let you know when the seller is able to full refund your payment."

            Nice, right?

            So I think this means if she receives any money from anyone via paypal, it will be "frozen" in order to provide refunds to the people with claims against her. Until then, no dice.


            #56 Jennybell1

            Jennybell1
            • Member
            • 661 posts

              Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:28 PM

              Well hopefully "stamp" and "finz" get better results then me. I wont ever see my money again, but I am in the process of charging her with fraud and the theft under 5K. Its a slow process with the RCMP, but it will follow her around until she takes care of it. I hope she speeds one of these days and they see the charge....
              Ugh this is so not me! I hate being like this....
              I really hope something comes of this for both of you!!

              #57 Stamperamma

              Stamperamma
              • Jr. Member
              • 432 posts

                Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:06 PM

                If you requires support with your charges or want to use my details as well please feel free to contact me privately. I am an employee of the RCMP here in Ottawa.

                Dea

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jennybell1
                Well hopefully "stamp" and "finz" get better results then me. I wont ever see my money again, but I am in the process of charging her with fraud and the theft under 5K. Its a slow process with the RCMP, but it will follow her around until she takes care of it. I hope she speeds one of these days and they see the charge....
                Ugh this is so not me! I hate being like this....
                I really hope something comes of this for both of you!!


                #58 Danyelle

                Danyelle
                • Jr. Member
                • 368 posts

                  Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:36 PM

                  Oh ladies I'm so sorry you're going through this. I went through something similar on a different forum and I know how frustrating it can be. It's hard but try not to let this encounter ruin your trust of other ladies on the forum.
                  Good luck to you all with getting your money back (or at least the goods you paid for)

                  #59 nsbride2010

                  nsbride2010
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,528 posts

                    Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:30 PM

                    It is honestly pathetic that it had to get to THIS point... and the fact that paypal is doing what it can but can't guarantee a refund is odd... I mean, where did the money go? I think taking out a claim with the RCMP is the best route, since at some point she will do something wrong.... these people usually do!!

                    Good luck!!
                    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

                    #60 finzup

                    finzup
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 468 posts

                      Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:50 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by nsbride2010
                      It is honestly pathetic that it had to get to THIS point... and the fact that paypal is doing what it can but can't guarantee a refund is odd... I mean, where did the money go? I think taking out a claim with the RCMP is the best route, since at some point she will do something wrong.... these people usually do!!

                      Good luck!!
                      she withdrew the $ from her paypal account before the claims were filed. Unfortunately they cannot go into her bank account and take the money back... they can file collections against her but not sure if they would do it for such a small amount..
                      *******************************

                      -Katie
                      Have you met Alice?
                      http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users