Photo

Do not buy from lulucarmen - warning!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#41 finzup

finzup
  • 468 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:25 AM

my paypal claim is still open.. "awaiting seller response".. will keep everyone posted.

Sorry, Dea that you have been scammed too. Hopefully we can get our $ back through paypal....

jenny great idea to press fraud charges!

-Katie
    Have you met Alice?
    http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

#42 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:53 AM

Sorry you girls are going trough this, I too sold stuff after my wedding, and one of the people that purchased from me was an established member and I "thought" a friend, however she never send payment for the items that were shipped. But I have also sold other items with no issues. Wish all you ladies the best

#43 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 08:20 AM

Tammy, I didn't know that happened to you too! Jeez, I thought it was a fairly newer occurance.

#44 punkie569

punkie569
        • 255 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:37 PM

Wow this really sucks. I always thought it was fairly safe on here to buy/sell but I guess we always have to be on the lookout for scammers. I've bought from a few brides here and it's been nothing but great experiences. I thought we were all here to help each other out and it's unfortunate that some people lack morals and corrupt a good system. I hope this doesn't discourage other brides from buying/selling but just be more aware. I know I will be from now on. I thank all the brides that I have bought from that were on the up and up.

Sorry you girls have to go to such extreme lengths to get this resolved. I hope you get some kind of resolution to this.
          Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#45 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 06:54 PM

Isnt it awful how a few bad apples ruin it for everyone? I bought things from a few ladies here without any problems... I wish you ladies the best, nothing is worse than being scammed! Buying with paypal AND a credit card is the best idea if possible, like another bride said, since if Paypal cant help your credit card almost always will.
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#46 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
            • 334 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:39 PM

This sucks for you ladies! I am sorry that you have to deal with it! I too have been buying things from other BDW brides and have had nothing but wonderful experiences...So I hope that this "bad Apple" doesn't ruin the taste in your mouths bc there are so many more good brides on here! Keep us posted on the status~
              Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#47 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
              • 5,521 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:01 AM

Wow really stinks that this is happening!! I have had a few purchases on here and they were totally smooth!!

Good luck with everything!

#48 peggy5180

peggy5180
                • 18 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:35 AM

Notify your bank of the problem. If you paid by a debt card I know you can have it investigated. Also try anyway and see if they can take back the transaction. My bank is good about investigating problems with purchases on the web or over the phone.

#49 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
                  • 661 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:15 PM

Thanks for all of your support ladies!

#50 Stamperamma

Stamperamma
                    • 432 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:37 PM

Just to keep you updated I escalated my claim with PayPal. I have not heard anything back from them yet but I am sure I will. Have you heard anything back yet?

Dea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users